iPhone shut downs??

smy168smy168 Member Posts: 215 ★★
I run on a iPhone 13 Pro Max, and the game just shuts down, during a AW, you drop a kill and lose half your health....is this still happening to anyone? Is my phone out-dated now?

Comments

• xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,329 ★★★★★
    Happens to my iPhone 13 too. Either when loading a fight, or upon pressing the fight tab, or when in between loading screens. Been like this for some time.
  • smy168smy168 Member Posts: 215 ★★
    trying to figure out if its the OS or if its the game...this has been a issue for a while now, forces me to use my android when I'm doing end content, just want to stop juggling phones.
  • GogiGogi Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    smy168 said:

trying to figure out if its the OS or if its the game...this has been a issue for a while now, forces me to use my android when I'm doing end content, just want to stop juggling phones.

If you are aware of the issue you are experiencing, why do you still keep using it?
  • DanielRandDanielRand Member Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Gogi said:

smy168 said:

If you are aware of the issue you are experiencing, why do you still keep using it?
    So you can go buy a new phone any time a game you play flakes out? Good for you. Some people aren’t that lucky.
  • smy168smy168 Member Posts: 215 ★★
    Gogi said:

smy168 said:

I have 2 accts, main is on iPhone (personal) alt is on Oppo(Android/work)....there are times where the iPhone works fine but lately its been pretty bad. I prefer to use each acct on their specific mobile devices. I have a couple older mobiles sitting around that I use for long form content but I carry 2 mobiles daily. I'm def don't have the loot to just upgrade whenever something goes wrong.

End of the day, I'm trying to see if this is a software issue or a OS issue. Thanks