**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

End of MCOC

gage201205gage201205 Posts: 576 ★★★
edited May 16 in General Discussion
Game designers don't even know how to make a good fight anymore. Honestly every hard matchup over the last 6 months is root! Root! Root! The game is too complex for their own minds so they just place root on absolutely everything. Instead of creating new buffs or debuffs their just stuck in time. Quite pathetic
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    gage201205gage201205 Posts: 576 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Game is complex -> add more buffs/debuffs and interactions.

Makes sense to me

I did say for "them" but they've always done this like they abused degen in 2017 and 18. Their just lazy and abuse one mechanic over and over and it's root in 2024.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,470 ★★★★★
    Root isn’t that hard to play around and for the IF fight it’s actually helpful cause they also added inexorable
  • Options
    Noobmaster555Noobmaster555 Posts: 79
    Totally disagree. All this fight needs is average to high skill. You can literally do with anyone. That's a very good fight design where you don't need a very specific counter. I don't care what mechanics were used.
    It's hard and takes time to get used to but I would takes this easily over a fight where I need a very specific counter.
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 310

Game designers don't even know how to make a good fight anymore. Honestly every hard matchup over the last 6 months is root! Root! Root! The game is too complex for their own minds so they just place root on absolutely everything. Instead of creating new buffs or debuffs their just stuck in time. Quite pathetic

The last latest debuff i known is neuroshock which comes almost 6 months ago
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Take a break and come back when you're less aggravated...

• Options
    M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Posts: 168 ★★
    It's IF specials. They are easy to dex, even if you are rooted with reverse controls, lag, and screen blackouts against the tinfoil hat boosted AI.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,939 ★★★★
    IF is honestly not that difficult if you can play around it
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,159 ★★★★★
    Be glad that it was ironfist and not some stupid op defender.

Plus dex are manageable due to powergain and relic also, you have done Necro and WoW, it shouldn't be too hard, I myself wasted 4 refills or more to get solos, so it's doable..
  • Options
    IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 163
    I can't teach you how to dex it's easy <3
This discussion has been closed.