Do we need some ‘ok’ champs who r not defensive or offensive beasts and easier to fight?

New champs r too hard to fight due to passive buffs and extreme event quest nodes .
What do h think?

Do we need some ‘ok’ champs who r not defensive or offensive beasts and easier to fight? 23 votes

Yes
56%
MagrailothosZlatn1qColonaut123LLStashSneaky_GremlinStew3captain_rogersThe_0wenpuswillrun4adonutManbatnLonley_potato123GilbertoJuniorShivammishra 13 votes
No
43%
Haji_SaabRayven5220PaytoPlayTheSquish671Midnite93Java_JunkieTheSovietDJDemonic_embraceMasterANomis13 10 votes

Comments

• FenicoFenico Member Posts: 307 ★★★
    and apparently not enough to ask once
  • LLStashLLStash Member Posts: 132
    Yes
    Not everyone has time to comment so I opened this poll if u have any problem please ignore
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Member Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Not all champions need to be gods, this would only result in power creep.
  • ShivammishraShivammishra Member Posts: 3
    Yes
    Plz give me Nick Fury Hercules doctor doom Hyperion Ultron Kushala Apocalypse Galan Adam warlock plz I do not have anything.
  • ShivammishraShivammishra Member Posts: 3
    Yes
    Plz guys vote for me
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,301 ★★★★★
    Lmao, holy Necro Batman.
    And for what a reason too aswell 🤡.
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I'd say yes, but not medicore we need champs that have some kind of NICHE, be it either utility and/or damage . They don't have to be the best in the class, they don't have to break the game they just need to do something SO GOOD, that no other champ in the game can do it as efficiently or as fast as they can. Consequently they can have some kind of unique ability OR a unique COMBINATION of existing abilities that no one else has. Champs like that will always have one use or another and are much less likely to be completely forgotten.