**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Act 9 beta failed to login

Its been 2 days and i still cant join the beta, my phone is s24 ultra and i joined other betas before, i have beta-opt in settings on and tried to connect with stable wifi and cellular seperately, uninstall the game data and tried, then i uninstall game and reinstall again from play store.
When i enter beta hub to join game or restart the game to choose act 9 first it says "failed to login, could not connect to the beta server" then after clicking reconnect second message is "lost connection, you have been disconnected. Please check your connection and try again" and if i click reconnect there is prologue and game starts from level 1 account, if i wait without clicking anything it starts on normal live server with my account.
Im valiant player from the start of necropolis and i really want to play beta because there is no end game content left(waiting 7 star jabari for fintech) and i dont want to miss 7 star shards too. If you can contact me i would appreciate it, have a nice day.

Comments

• Options
    Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 166
    Try login at different time beta is constantly going under maintenance. I was playing then maintenance.try being more active
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★
    Were you invited and did you register for the 9.1 beta when invites were sent a few weeks ago? The beta features setting has nothing to do with 9.1 beta.
  • Options
    kocmxgokocmxgo Posts: 6
    Asher1_1 said:

Try login at different time beta is constantly going under maintenance. I was playing then maintenance.try being more active

I will try thanks
  • Options

Were you invited and did you register for the 9.1 beta when invites were sent a few weeks ago? The beta features setting has nothing to do with 9.1 beta.

Yes i did, i played betas before too this is first time happening to me
  • Options
    TheholyplungerTheholyplunger Posts: 70
    Same. Still can't log in
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 531 ★★★
    Mine says it’s in maintenance break sometimes. However going into main game and logging in there seems to work
  • Options
    MasterA said:

Mine says it’s in maintenance break sometimes. However going into main game and logging in there seems to work

I tried that too, from start or after main game same issue unfortunately
  • Options
    MCOC_VIBESMCOC_VIBES Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Mcoc Vibes
    Device and Model: Xiaomi Poco F3
    Device Operating System: 1.0.2.0 TKHMIXM
    CPU: Snapdragon 870
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Install: Latest 44.1.0
    Mode: Act 9 Beta

I am unable to join the Act 9 beta. I was able to access it till the 18th of May and I played Act 9.1.1 multiple times but now I cannot log into the beta server. I tried to connect with both wifi and cellular data separately, uninstalled the game data and tried. After that, I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it again from the Play Store.
    When I enter the beta hub to join the game or restart the game to choose Act 9 beta first it says "Failed to login, could not connect to the beta server" Then after clicking reconnect the second message is "lost connection, you have been disconnected. Please check your connection and try again". And sometimes it says maintenance break.
    I'm a valiant player and I want to try 9.1 beta. I would appreciate it if you solve this problem. Have a nice day.

• Options
    AsphyxiaAsphyxia Posts: 48
    @Kabam Miike any update ? Or resolve? The support also taking so much time they are not replying even after 48 hours
  • Options
    I contact with support and they fixed it for me, write a ticket @Asphyxia and anyone has that same issue