Spring of Sorrow Missing Point

HeyDeanne01HeyDeanne01 Member Posts: 4
I'm missing a point. I finished with both Wong (utility, size M) and SpiderHam (science, size S) but I only received 2 points. Both quests are now gone from my special tabs quests (only f4 remains) but my solo events tabs, (spring of sorrow quest) only show 2 points.

Comments

• HeyDeanne01HeyDeanne01 Member Posts: 4

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,944 ★★★★★
    Science and Size S is the Valiant objective - are you Valiant?

If not, you correctly received one point for completion and one point for size M/Defensive Utility.
  • HeyDeanne01HeyDeanne01 Member Posts: 4
    Got it! Guess I got too excited to be Valiant. Thanks!
  • Super_carcajouSuper_carcajou Member Posts: 23
    I’m paragon, did it with human torch, but only got the Fantastic Four objective. Is it me or should I also have gotten the M/defensive utility one?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,944 ★★★★★

I’m paragon, did it with human torch, but only got the Fantastic Four objective. Is it me or should I also have gotten the M/defensive utility one?

Torch is not defensive utility. You probably missed this option when filtering.

• Mickyman_Mickyman_ Member Posts: 2
    I became a valiant today new skill or science and cosmic special task came so i did the path with science champ but i didn't get a point
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Member Posts: 605 ★★★
    Mickyman_ said:

I became a valiant today new skill or science and cosmic special task came so i did the path with science champ but i didn't get a point

Who was the whole team?