**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Help me start the Necropolis!

I am preparing for the necropolis right now. I will probably attempt it mid to late summer. I need help deciding my team, how to prepare/grind resources, and who to rank up. I have 6* r5 200 aegon, and 6* r5 1 Kate, my only r5s, prepared for necropolis. I explored 8.3 yesterday, and pulled juggs, who I immediately r2ed. I also have 7* Wong and shuri, who I have 1 1-2 7* gem. So who needs the added damage/ does more fights? Which one do I rank 2?

On to my team, who do I bring? Aegon and juggs are guaranteed, but who else? I have a proxima, so she might be needed too. So do I not do proxima and do aegon, Kate, juggs, Wong and shuri? (I do not have a heimdale past a 3*😢.) Please put in the comments what my team should be and any other advice, and also why I should either rank 2 shuri or Wong.

Thank you

Help me start the Necropolis! 30 votes

Shuri
63%
Rayven5220JChanceH9captain_rogersItsClobberinTimeDirty_DozzRiptideILoveDrDoomSchnoodlewillrun4adonutRealWizardLickyJC10100TrongNovQwerasdKnightOfTheRealmR4ID3RBrill_14ThatboiCarl_Kurumi_ 19 votes
Wong
36%
Ayden_noah1Ioniqus_797dee_jay5UltragamerPriyabrata13579rebel_QueenMcocTpicoleNemesis_17shield311AcidBurn404 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 163
    I would bring Kate wong and shuri whit juggs, they can counter and solo a lot of the fights, if you wanna go whit aegon you are aiming to brute force everyone whit revives so just bring his sinergys
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 526 ★★
    IlociaM97 said:

I would bring Kate wong and shuri whit juggs, they can counter and solo a lot of the fights, if you wanna go whit aegon you are aiming to brute force everyone whit revives so just bring his sinergys

Okay so just one or the other?
  • Options
    IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 163

IlociaM97 said:

Yeah, at least on my opinion, there is a dude who soloed a path on necropolis whit wong you should check out that video
  • Options
    IlociaM97 said:

IlociaM97 said:

Yeah, at least on my opinion, there is a dude who soloed a path on necropolis whit wong you should check out that video
    Do you remember who it was? I was leaning toward him too, becuse he takes a lot of fights and his damage is a little lacking at r1
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,585 ★★★★★
    Shuri

IlociaM97 said:

IlociaM97 said:

Do you remember who it was? I was leaning toward him too, becuse he takes a lot of fights and his damage is a little lacking at r1
    MSD
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    Wong
    I didn't have a Wong but I'm not good with Wong so I use Aegon with brute force for Necropolis. Kate wasn't my cup of tea since I did pratice with her enough so she wasn't an option. If you are good with Kate, use her, she is a better Necropolis attacker. Aegon once ramp up is easier to use and I like easy to use. During my run, revive farming was still available, so I farmed like mad and didn't care about using revives. I haven't touch it since and don't plan on touching again since I hate long form content like this. My team was Aegon R5 sig 200), Heimdall, Proxia, Doom (rank 5 sig 200) and Juggs (7 star rank 1) only for the last phase of the deathless GM. Good luck on your run.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,947 ★★★★★
    Shuri

IlociaM97 said:

IlociaM97 said:

MSD
    It wasn't MSD, it was Normax.

Msd did do an item less run but it wasn't with Wong.

Normax did the whole lane with Wong, he's the expert on him.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,134 ★★★★
    edited May 20
    Wong
    It's actually insane how people are voting for shuri, WONG IS THE NECRO EASY PATH MVP.
    Wong can SOLO
    - Aarkus
    - Omega Sentinel
    - Air Walker (the easiest solo in necro)
    - Captain Britain
    - Wiccan
    - Cap Falcon
    - Dragonman
    - Nova
    WITHOUT ITEMS if you play decently . Cause with wong you will literally cheese half of these fights, keep special spamming, can't die from energy block damage and even finish with 100% health EASILY.

Ask these people voting for shuri if she can solo these fights, BACK TO BACK FULL HEALTH WITHOUT ANY ITEMS, go on ask them.

You're already taking aegon and you don't need shuri for path 1,
    Just bring
    - Aegon
    - Proxima
    - Juggs
    - Wong
    - Heimdall
    You can finish your run un below 50 revives, my first run I used the same team (Wiccan instead of Juggs) and did it in 53 revives, BECAUSE WONG ABSOLUTELY CARRIED ME.

You can take Kate ( if you're skilled enough with her instead of aegon) it will save you even more revives I think.
  • Options

It's actually insane how people are voting for shuri, WONG IS THE NECRO EASY PATH MVP.
    Wong can SOLO
    - Aarkus
    - Omega Sentinel
    - Air Walker (the easiest solo in necro)
    - Captain Britain
    - Wiccan
    - Cap Falcon
    - Dragonman
    - Nova
    WITHOUT ITEMS if you play decently . Cause with wong you will literally cheese half of these fights, keep special spamming, can't die from energy block damage and even finish with 100% health EASILY.

Ask these people voting for shuri if she can solo these fights, BACK TO BACK FULL HEALTH WITHOUT ANY ITEMS, go on ask them.

You're already taking aegon and you don't need shuri for path 1,
    Just bring
    - Aegon
    - Proxima
    - Juggs
    - Wong
    - Heimdall
    You can finish your run un below 50 revives, my first run I used the same team (Wiccan instead of Juggs) and did it in 53 revives, BECAUSE WONG ABSOLUTELY CARRIED ME.

You can take Kate ( if you're skilled enough with her instead of aegon) it will save you even more revives I think.

Wow okay! Thanks!