**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Bullseye Rebalance

WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 323 ★★★
Please Kabam tune him down, like I get you've brought out negasonic and Mr sinisters buff counters him but the champs a joke when using 99% of the rest of champs in game.

Got one on shock/bleed Hazard shift with Iceman banned... there's literally nothing I can do, just remove the killer instinct and the bleed on dex and it'll actually be fair

Comments

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,908 ★★★★★
    Bishop should be able to handle that.
  • Options
    Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 281 ★★★
    PT_99 said:

Also can't do anything on stun immune, stun reflection, damage reflect on stun, nodes.

But that's where Bullseye is placed on wars anyways, so yeah, not a counter at all. 😘

You can't die. You just have to play normally.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,951 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

Also can't do anything on stun immune, stun reflection, damage reflect on stun, nodes.

But that's where Bullseye is placed on wars anyways, so yeah, not a counter at all. 😘

Ok how you will play normally? Let him throw sp1 again and again? Then how is negasonic any different? The only reason she got released to counter bullseye and what a counter she turned out to be, fell flat on release when Bullseye is on his regular most used nodes in war.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,190 ★★★★★
    Adrikss1 said:

Yeah but that is why Iceman is globally banned this Season 😪

Emma and prowler works as well.

Yes Bullseye is really a problematic defender. Je was unfair in Jan, but I don't think he is unfair anymore.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,190 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Ok how you will play normally? Let him throw sp1 again and again? Then how is negasonic any different? The only reason she got released to counter bullseye and what a counter she turned out to be, fell flat on release when Bullseye is on his regular most used nodes in war.
    Yes but I believe negasonic can still kill bullseye. No bleed damage from sp1, so you can tank multiple sp1 hits.

I also wanna say this, negasonic, I believe , was more of bg bullseye counter rather than war. Prowler is a great bullseye counter in war.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,459 ★★★★
    edited May 19
    They didn't touch onslaught they're not touching bullseye. Once magic thief is gone I'll have 0 issues with Bullseye I think, I can beat him pretty easily with sunspot, storm, iceman, colossus, toad, AbsMan, basically any bleed immune. I think he could use a tune down for the record, I just can't see it happen when onslaught wasn't touched, and serpent likely won't be either.

Bullseye wasn't the issue this war season, it was Kabams absolute glaring oversight at the ban feature in wars, knowing bullseye, along with hazard shifts and the like we're pretty hard countered by Iceman, he gets globally banned, and Kushala and Bishop are also banned 90% of the Time, making hazard shift and Bullseye absolutely rotten.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,166 ★★★★★
    Bullseye really does have a lot of counters, he just doesn’t have a ton of tactic counters.

OP, the answer to a bullseye on Shock/Bleed hazard shift is Havok. You’ll take a pretty big chunk of damage along the way, but plasma detonations will get him down pretty quickly. Havok is a killer against any defender on that node (who doesn’t have an armor buff).
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,083 ★★★★

Please Kabam tune him down, like I get you've brought out negasonic and Mr sinisters buff counters him but the champs a joke when using 99% of the rest of champs in game.

Got one on shock/bleed Hazard shift with Iceman banned... there's literally nothing I can do, just remove the killer instinct and the bleed on dex and it'll actually be fair

Onslaught handles him on that node.
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,083 ★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Bullseye really does have a lot of counters, he just doesn’t have a ton of tactic counters.

OP, the answer to a bullseye on Shock/Bleed hazard shift is Havok. You’ll take a pretty big chunk of damage along the way, but plasma detonations will get him down pretty quickly. Havok is a killer against any defender on that node (who doesn’t have an armor buff).

Oh yeah, Havok aswell.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,799 ★★★★★
    All I need is them to remove bleed damage on dex it is so stupid
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,364 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

I use Kushala with Odin pre fights.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,667 ★★★★
    As I mentioned before, if Onslaught and Photon didn’t get rebalanced, hell there’s no way Bullseye will.
  • Options
    Sarah245Sarah245 Posts: 118 ★★
    He needs an offensive tune up too. Damage is really low.
  • Options

Onslaught handles him on that node.
    Tried onslaught and didn't go well... with both him and Havoc is relying on the shocks and then waiting out the bleed phase whilst also waiting out bullseye and taking massive chip damage thanks to the crits into block etc

I got him down with absman but even a perfect fight got 60% of his health, r6 absman vs r3 bullseye... couldn't get round the block damage and this was the only fight he didn't stack up indestructible
  • Options

Wicket329 said:

I use Kushala with Odin pre fights.
    Kushala is always banned for us, took her to r6 for war last season and not had a chance to use her this one 😩
  • Options

They didn't touch onslaught they're not touching bullseye. Once magic thief is gone I'll have 0 issues with Bullseye I think, I can beat him pretty easily with sunspot, storm, iceman, colossus, toad, AbsMan, basically any bleed immune. I think he could use a tune down for the record, I just can't see it happen when onslaught wasn't touched, and serpent likely won't be either.

Bullseye wasn't the issue this war season, it was Kabams absolute glaring oversight at the ban feature in wars, knowing bullseye, along with hazard shifts and the like we're pretty hard countered by Iceman, he gets globally banned, and Kushala and Bishop are also banned 90% of the Time, making hazard shift and Bullseye absolutely rotten.

Bullseye is a massive problem in BGs too, you say he has tonnes of counters but most of them take massive damage and you lose simply due to block damage or you can't even hit him when he gets a bar of power so the clock is ticking trying to bait a special... can't even risk pushing him red to get the kill because of the counter evade
  • Options
    KLZKLZ Posts: 150
    Hope they nerf him to the ground
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 981 ★★★★
    I have more trouble with onslaught than bullseye, maybe because I have kitty and kate.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,154 ★★★★
    Hulk808 said:

In the 8 years I’ve been playing this game I’ve never felt a champ needed a tune down until Bullseye. I don’t even think Serpent needs a tune down. There’s just so much unavoidable damage with Bullseye it’s ridiculous.

I was fighting a r3 Bullseye boss in AW yesterday using my r3 Corvus. Obviously I wasn't a tactic attacker, but the plan was to deal as much damage as I could before my charges ran out. I was boosted up heavily, but the block damage this this mofo was putting out was unreal. He didn't even want to try to throw heavies...just full 5 hit combos nto my block chunking (not chipping lol) my health down. I managed to hit him with a single sp2 before he nuked me with simply block damage...
  • Options

Hulk808 said:

In the 8 years I’ve been playing this game I’ve never felt a champ needed a tune down until Bullseye. I don’t even think Serpent needs a tune down. There’s just so much unavoidable damage with Bullseye it’s ridiculous.

I was fighting a r3 Bullseye boss in AW yesterday using my r3 Corvus. Obviously I wasn't a tactic attacker, but the plan was to deal as much damage as I could before my charges ran out. I was boosted up heavily, but the block damage this this mofo was putting out was unreal. He didn't even want to try to throw heavies...just full 5 hit combos nto my block chunking (not chipping lol) my health down. I managed to hit him with a single sp2 before he nuked me with simply block damage...
    Yeh the crit damage through block from the 7* is just insane
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,799 ★★★★★

Hulk808 said:

Had the exact same experience using my r3 dust. Every time I take a blocked hit from him I feel like crying.
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 205 ★★
    I don’t think he will get touched. My guess is Kabam will say, yes, he’s been very tough but we think it’s mostly because of the saga / tactic. Which is somewhat true. If he’s not a tactic defender in AW, you at least have access to a few more bleed immunes to throw at him.

If they keep going with largely class-based sagas, this will continue to happen with new champs, especially in AW.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,939 ★★★★★

I use sinister when he is there, easy oneshot
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,667 ★★★★
    Sinister still works for Bullseye no problem even with the tactic