**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Will i get banned for a losing streak in bgs?

CotziCotzi Posts: 129
So i'm a cavalier player with a pretty mid roster and i pretty much hit my competitive limit at plat 2 and obviously i'm gonna get stacked cavalier players and often times some thronebreakers/paragons/valiants, i'm still grinding bgs for the 150k 6 star class nexus selector, and even if i keep losing i still keep trying to complete matches with most of my energy and when i ocassionally get elder's mark and i have a pretty big losing streak, will i get banned by kabam?

Comments

• Options
    Like, i rarely win a match now because of the player's i'm matching with and i'm getting kinda worried kabam will ban me.
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 850 ★★★
    yes and no
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,591 ★★★★
    You should always try to win. You won’t get banned if you are not doing it intentionally. What I understand what leads to the ban is sandbagging using lower star rarity to purposely lose and too purposely staying in lower bracket and then winning a few fights while repeating the sandbagging method can lead to a ban as it’s not an fair play. So you should always try to win even if you know that you are losing the fight.
  • Options
    edited May 20
    Daddrieda said:

You should always try to win. You won’t get banned if you are not doing it intentionally. What I understand what leads to the ban is sandbagging using lower star rarity to purposely lose and too purposely staying in lower bracket and then winning a few fights while repeating the sandbagging method can lead to a ban as it’s not an fair play. So you should always try to win even if you know that you are losing the fight.

I don't lose on purpose and i don't sandbag, i also try to get my highest rank..... thanks for the reassurement.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,871 ★★★★★
    This is why the matchmaking needs to be better.
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 677 ★★★
    I think they mostly look for accounts that are sand bagging or just straight up force quitting the match. You could loose 1000 times and you won’t be affected.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,976 ★★★★★
    You'll be OK.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,665 ★★★
    If you dont quit insanelly, no. It's ok.
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 425 ★★★
    I am of the opinion that skill issue must be punished with a ban but is there such a rule? Nope. Will they implement it? Nope. So, don't worry the only consequence to losing in BGs is ruining your mental health. And maybe a broken phone. And definitely a whole page in the game announcing to the world that you are in fact an unskilled player
  • Options
    Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 247 ★★
    Just today alone I went through almost 20 matches with 1 loss and 1 win continuously. Even after 20 matches, still at Diamond 3.
    And no, I don’t sandbag or lose on purpose 😂.