Here's a really good joke >> Kabam πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lucifer_MS_626Lucifer_MS_626 Member Posts: 47 β˜…
Maybe it's just my bad luck, but whenever I'm 1 away from going into the next tier in battlegrounds things like my game will get frozen whilst match making.. ok cool restart and match make again, got a match, oh dam it got declined.. ok let's try again cool, but now we wait 10min to match huh what why who because?????? Ok cancel match making and try again.. finally a match, sweet πŸ˜‹ oh well its a valiant player with at least 6 or more high sig R3s like bishop, sassy, sunspot, attuma, quicksilver.. ahh dam so close but so far because kabam will literally make you like a fool if you're a ftp player πŸ₯²

Comments

• Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 396 β˜…β˜…
    I am a 100% ftp. Never spent anything I am valiant.
    Many are doing valiant run just 1 necro + Act 8 explore .
    If u haven't then u need to get your priority as after u get valiant u get better offers in store to rankup your champs.
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 916 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    OGAvenger said:

You may be onto something actually…I’m not ftp and any time I open a crystal I get exactly the champ I wanted. Not to mention my gameplay is perfect all the time. Never experience any lag or disconnects. I think Kabam is just out to get ftp players

Mic drop. Well played...πŸ‘
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,043 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Aa a ftp I strongly disagree I am mostly ftp except for buying sigil and I haven't seen any issues lately
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 19
    This guy sounds like Alex Jones with all these conspiracy theories about how Kabam is targeting him for not spending money πŸ’€
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,232 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You're lucky this is the forums and I can't say any slurs here, stop bunching us ftps with your ignorant ahh
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 996 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ya I'm a proud below average ftp guy lol....maybe average....I have one r3....I'm in no rush to get my 2nd and I'm half way there by just playing the game semi regular.....you'll be valiant in like two months. I LOVE dumping on "legend r3 x10 rosters" with my ftp roster. The sooner you realize bgs is wayyyyy more about understanding THEIR DECK and drafting for matchups rather than your 7 highest pi champs the better off you'll be....I don't think I've ever sighed over seeing a massive roster....harder fights make you better at the game....BG has improved my overall knowledge of EVERY champ in this game 100x ..... especially being ftp.....be just that....free to play. Free to practice fights that are killing you....
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,923 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You're an embarassment to F2P players, just get better. I know things like lag and bugs can make the game seem unfair at times, but don't come onto the forums just to whine about it. Deal with it, and try to get better
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Member Posts: 507 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    OGAvenger said:

You may be onto something actually…I’m not ftp and any time I open a crystal I get exactly the champ I wanted. Not to mention my gameplay is perfect all the time. Never experience any lag or disconnects. I think Kabam is just out to get ftp players

I won't lie, my crystal luck got substantially better once I started spending lmao