**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Spot bug or nerf

After 5 spot charges he doesn't resist heavy attacks anymore

Comments

• Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 850 ★★★
    Who you fighting?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,478 ★★★★★
    Context would be amazing.
  • Options
    Soulstealer16Soulstealer16 Posts: 5
    So after holding block and gathering 5 spot charges against absman (or really anyother champ) it earlier used to resist heavies when portal block was active (after 5 charges) but now the block gets broken.
  • Options
    Shadow0927Shadow0927 Posts: 1
    I noticed this bug as well for about a week or so. I had the same issue when fighting any champ (recently colossus, sandman and crossbones). I had 5 or more portal charges and the heavy attack broke through the portal block.
  • Options
    I think they silently nerfed him😢
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,671 ★★★★★
    edited June 6
    I think they silently nerfed your ability to provide any context or additional information about this topic
  • Options
    Haha.....Should i make a video or sth for u. I think I made it pretty clear about the ability and shadow0927 got it SPOT on
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,529 ★★★★★
    Yet another SN
  • Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 298 ★★
    It's a bug that has been discussed for like a month at least, it's very unlikely it's a shadow nerf
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 761 ★★★
    edited June 28
    Is there any new info on this. It’s been going on for months now with no fix in sight.