**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Bullseye Rebalance

2»

Comments

• Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 615 ★★★★
    edited May 21
    God I'm so sick of these posts. Every time we get a stellar champion, our from the woodwork crawl the nerf bugs.
    If Kabam caves to this **** and neuters him, we damn sure better get the RDT's since, like shocker, most of us that have him have maxed him out.
    FFS, just let good champions be good.
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 368 ★★
    CGR works super good for bullseye IF you can dex his sp1, I kinda got a bullseye down in bgs with cgr with barely 10% chip and it was a fluke i'd say but still can be done with skill
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,667 ★★★★
    shield311 said:

CGR works super good for bullseye IF you can dex his sp1, I kinda got a bullseye down in bgs with cgr with barely 10% chip and it was a fluke i'd say but still can be done with skill

Barely anyone except MSD can dex that sp1
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 836 ★★★
    He doesn't need it. I don't even ban him anymore. There are multiple defenders with WAY fewer answers than him. He's got mr.s/storm/storm x/bishop/negasonic right there is more than photon has. Leave bullseye alone. He was a pain for like a month.
  • Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 323 ★★★

God I'm so sick of these posts. Every time we get a stellar champion, our from the woodwork crawl the nerf bugs.
    If Kabam caves to this **** and neuters him, we damn sure better get the RDT's since, like shocker, most of us that have him have maxed him out.

Good for you, I've also maxed him out r5 ascended sig 200... oh and pulled the 7* and took him to r2. Wanna take two guesses why? Because he's a BROKEN ASS CHAMP. Nobody in their right mind uses him on attack it is solely on defence because he's that much of a pain on defence.

Has anyone on this post said nerf him the to the ground? No, tune him down, big difference. Kabam have shown they are more than capable of tuning a champ when needed, tuning down bullseye on defence is very easy to do, get rid over the killer instinct ****. The rest is fine, even with the unavoidable bleeds, but the killer instinct is a joke of a mechanic
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    KLZ said:

Hope they nerf him to the ground

Good for you, I've also maxed him out r5 ascended sig 200... oh and pulled the 7* and took him to r2. Wanna take two guesses why? Because he's a BROKEN ASS CHAMP. Nobody in their right mind uses him on attack it is solely on defence because he's that much of a pain on defence.

Has anyone on this post said nerf him the to the ground? No, tune him down, big difference. Kabam have shown they are more than capable of tuning a champ when needed, tuning down bullseye on defence is very easy to do, get rid over the killer instinct ****. The rest is fine, even with the unavoidable bleeds, but the killer instinct is a joke of a mechanic

• Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 323 ★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

KLZ said:

Hope they nerf him to the ground

Okay maybe one guy said that 🤣🤣🤣🤣