I LITERALLY can't play arena

SteamyLoafSteamyLoaf Member Posts: 9
Idk what it is, but whenever I play arena my game keeps crashing. It only happens in arena too. Like, I try to get some units and what not, but it aint working. Also, I have a pretty new-ish phone so I'm not 100% sure if it's on my end or not.

Comments

• ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 572 ★★★
    Kabam taking the main free to play part away from you.. damn.. guess they want you to spend. All seriousness though contact support see if they can help I assume you’ve tried fully uninstalling and reinstalling ?
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,913 ★★★★
    Well, at least now we know Kabam's financial situation...
  • SteamyLoafSteamyLoaf Member Posts: 9
    ShuGokis said:

Kabam taking the main free to play part away from you.. damn.. guess they want you to spend. All seriousness though contact support see if they can help I assume you’ve tried fully uninstalling and reinstalling ?

No not yet, I just kind of assumed it wouldn't do anything because I've tried that for other problems and it didn't work.
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 572 ★★★

ShuGokis said:

No not yet, I just kind of assumed it wouldn't do anything because I've tried that for other problems and it didn't work.
    I would give it a go, may be a corrupt install, if it doesn’t work give support a contact. It’s either a device or an install issue on your end as I can’t say ive seen others say about this issue.