**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Global friends

LokxLokx Posts: 649 ★★★
I don’t often speak on global but when i do i sometimes get friend requests. My assumption is that these friend requests are from people attempting to recruit me so i usually decline. However felt bored and wanted to see what they had to say this time and the first guy wanted me to get him to paragon. The second guy sent this

Safe to say, global is my favourite place in game 😂

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,113 ★★★★★
    Global is where you find the bottom of the barrel for MCOC players
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    This is rather tame all things considered. I have seen things…
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,560 ★★★★★
    edited May 27
    My first interaction with global was "send me a GGC and I'll send you one back".

Oh, how naive I was 3 years ago.
  • Options
    SkyfawSkyfaw Posts: 194 ★★
    So did you do it? 🫣
    Lokx said:

I don’t often speak on global but when i do i sometimes get friend requests. My assumption is that these friend requests are from people attempting to recruit me so i usually decline. However felt bored and wanted to see what they had to say this time and the first guy wanted me to get him to paragon. The second guy sent this

• Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 649 ★★★
    Skyfaw said:

So did you do it? 🫣

Lokx said:

I contemplated for a while
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 526 ★★
    I love global! When I get frustrated with 8.4 exploration, it’s very entertaining to take part in the funny conversations always going on