Deathless champions

B0ba_TeaB0ba_Tea Member Posts: 1

We’ve known the deathless champs all along

Comments

• Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Member Posts: 256 ★★
    So, do we need to have all the below deathless champs to get deathless Thanos ?
  • Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Member Posts: 256 ★★
    I am a high level valiant player but took last 3 months off from the game for personal reasons and lost both deathless King groot and Gullitone.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,293 ★★★★★

Yes but the ones in the pic are the nameless champs, not the deathless ones
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 565 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Have you not noticed that the nameless champs are the same as the deathless champs
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,659 ★★★★★

I am a high level valiant player but took last 3 months off from the game for personal reasons and lost both deathless King groot and Gullitone.

You can still get them. Just costs alot of units.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,293 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Have you not noticed that the nameless champs are the same as the deathless champs
    Yes my deathless scarlet witch and hyperion are so fun to play...

Wait a second-
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

Wait a second-
    Deathless guilly, deathless king groot, deathless vision, next could be scarlet witch I don’t think it’s a coincidence that they’ve been using the nameless champs
  • The_losttierThe_losttier Member Posts: 128 ★★
    2 cosmic and 2 mystic? I don’t think so

2 cosmic and 2 mystic? I don’t think so

I mean that wouldn’t surprise me not every class getting a deathless champ 5 deathless champs plus thanos who will be cosmic or his own special class like Steve and other special bosses so no matter what a class or two getting left out
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

Wait a second-
    Still want deathless witch
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,659 ★★★★★
    I kind want a deathless version of every champ in game. Kinda like skins 😂
  • Newman0067Newman0067 Member Posts: 119
    I know some people haven't been playing the game as long as others but... yeah we've always known who the deathless champions will be. They were around for the infinity war events back in 2018/19. I didn't realise this was a discussion
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★

I know some people haven't been playing the game as long as others but... yeah we've always known who the deathless champions will be. They were around for the infinity war events back in 2018/19. I didn't realise this was a discussion

That was nameless at the time
  • Newman0067Newman0067 Member Posts: 119
    Bendy said:

That was nameless at the time
    True that, but it says in the deathless guilly bio that they were made from the deathstone, so we knew it was just a rename