**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

New war tacs QS woes

PandingoPandingo Posts: 876 ★★★
Please tell me what y'all are doing for this node? The tactic plus the defender plus the node is simply insane. I tried angela playing intercept no parry but he puts like 3 whiplashes on her and takes 25%+ health. It's nuts

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,202 ★★★★★
    Moleman
  • Options
    edited May 31
    Bendy said:

Moleman

Deets? Does he need to be awakened? What's the method? Won't the debuffs trigger qs unblockable destruction?
  • Options
    He has true strike when he enters his 20 charges from purify always crits hes tactic so u can ignore evades and auto block with clarity also u can parry to remove whiplash still as nothing prevents u from not parrying
  • Options
    edited May 31
    Bendy said:

He has true strike when he enters his 20 charges from purify always crits hes tactic so u can ignore evades and auto block with clarity also u can parry to remove whiplash still as nothing prevents u from not parrying

When you parry that puts a debuff on qs and he gets regen which makes him go unblockable and uber aggro. Or doesn't moleman parry apply the debuff?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,377 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

Bendy said:

When you parry that puts a debuff on qs and he gets regen which makes him go unblockable and uber aggro. Or doesn't moleman parry apply the debuff?
    Use wags synergy with any tactic attacker then
  • Options

• Options

Pandingo said:

Bendy said:

Thats only hero metal but yeah could use this for angela and run odin aswell for angela
  • Options
    Pandingo said:

Yeah but u can intercept him freely as he uses true strike just dont push sp2 but moleman can work
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,377 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Pandingo said:

Bendy said:

Thats only hero metal but yeah could use this for angela and run odin aswell for angela
    Clarity bypass evade/autoblock right? So you can use powerhouses like cgr as well ig.
  • Options

Bendy said:

Pandingo said:

Bendy said:

Clarity bypass evade/autoblock right? So you can use powerhouses like cgr as well ig.
    Yeah
  • Options
    Ok. Thanks for all the advice. My trial run was just angela. I'd hate to have to bring 3 champs to beat one. But that's what off-season is for. Learning the new tacs. Maybe they'll give us a nice long off-season this time around. I'll give cgr a shot next. Idk why but he eas still evading and autoblocking my angela.
  • Options
    Its always just a learning of how the attack tactic and defense tactic works
  • Options
    edited May 31
    While I have you here. So imagine I bring a team of tactic fighters for quicksilver because i have to. Then I hit an r3 photon that eats my buffs and full heals. Like from the frying pan right into the fire. This is NUTS.

Bendy said:

• Options
    Crossbones is looking better and better. Idk that molegod can take photon. Didn't lags struggle with that matchup. And she eats buffs!! Why this tactic?! WHY?!?!
  • Options
    Pandingo said:

While I have you here. So imagine I bring a team of tactic fighters for quicksilver because i have to. Then I hit an r3 photon that eats my buffs and full heals. Like from the frying pan right into the fire. This is NUTS.

Bendy said:

For this i would be using void and tapping block like i did each time last month season but quake can still work though
  • Options
    Also im not on that lane as my job is p9 which was very rough with ice ban and when void be banned as havok just didnt give same results as void did
  • Options
    Pandingo said:

Bendy said:

But id go odin and angela for first 2 then if u see a photon bring a counter for her as its always about scouting before u join to plan like for me on p9 id be goin odin angela then ill probs be using void or someone for bullseye but depends on bans my p9 will still be non tactic champs as p9 is just always awful with what can be there
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 489 ★★★★
    How about Galan, parry ML, activate harvest, sp1
  • Options
    FunnyDude said:

How about Galan, parry ML, activate harvest, sp1

This can work also for sure as nullify immune