**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Next 7 Star champions

Was just wondering who we'll see as 7 stars next. Maybe we'll get a 7 star CGR haha

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,353 ★★★★★

Was just wondering who we'll see as 7 stars next. Maybe we'll get a 7 star CGR haha

Wait till update to know the answer to this
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,089 ★★★★

CGR would be too powerful but @SlayerOfGods may disagree
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    There's honestly no way to know for sure, except for maybe the featured 7* you can buy with the Saga Runestones. Kabam's probably not gonna release any champions that are too powerful, like CGR or Herc , or any trophy champs as 7*s, but anything else is definitely on the table
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

He's probably the most likely out of Herc, Hulkling and Galan lol
  • Options
    shield311 said:

EdisonLaw said:

pretty sure cgr is more powerful than galan and hulkling 🙏
    This is always a funny discussion, and I'm sure most everyone is bound to disagree with me, since my opinion is based on an experience that most of you will simply not share - but I think CGR at his peak is far less accessible than Galan at his peak, and I think that's why we'd probably see CGR come as a 7-Star before Galan. A lot of people have said that Galan's fallen off recently, but I don't really see that, personally.

Also, I think CGR and Hulkling are pretty even. I don't think one is indisputably better than the other.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,757 ★★★
    I just don't see how galan is NOT too broken to be a 7 star. He is THE ultimate questing champ imho
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,720 ★★★★★

shield311 said:

EdisonLaw said:

This is always a funny discussion, and I'm sure most everyone is bound to disagree with me, since my opinion is based on an experience that most of you will simply not share - but I think CGR at his peak is far less accessible than Galan at his peak, and I think that's why we'd probably see CGR come as a 7-Star before Galan. A lot of people have said that Galan's fallen off recently, but I don't really see that, personally.

Also, I think CGR and Hulkling are pretty even. I don't think one is indisputably better than the other.
    But isn't galan more of a niche champion? He has cool damage in normal fights, But is insane in power drain/Armor up fights, whereas CGR has a more constant and huge damage in all fights.

But yeah I agree hulkling and Cgr are pretty even
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,757 ★★★
    edited May 31

shield311 said:

EdisonLaw said:

But isn't galan more of a niche champion? He has cool damage in normal fights, But is insane in power drain/Armor up fights, whereas CGR has a more constant and huge damage in all fights.

Even 5 star Galan (mine is 5 star r4 asc) is BROKEN against 8.3.1 vulture
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,720 ★★★★★

shield311 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Even 5 star Galan (mine is 5 star r4 asc) is BROKEN against 8.3.1 vulture
    Yeaht that's what I'm saying. Galan is more like a cheese champion. He is effective in normal matchups but you usually wanna use him in cheese matchups.

Whereas CGR is more versatile and can get good damage output in most matches.

I think both champs shouldn't be compared, they do completely different things imo.
  • Options
    xioNxioN Posts: 15

shield311 said:

EdisonLaw said:

It’s situational in my opinion several things to take into consideration…. Masteries, Synergy’s, Nodes, opponent champions, a small bit of luck. Now down to just something like damage output my exp galan at r4 999 harvest does 199k if I remember correctly whereas cgr I’ve seen his sp2 do a massive **** ton more damage than 200k. Just my thoughts.
  • Options
    DuboisDubois Posts: 77
    Sentinel and Apoc would be decent additions
  • Options
    TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Posts: 156
    My gut tells me that of all the top champs in the game, we will see Nick Fury released as a 7* soon. Very good champ, but obviously needs to be awakened to be great.
  • Options
    edited May 31
    Dubois said:

Sentinel and Apoc would be decent additions

7 star Apocalypse would finally make him relevant again. Sentinel may get a tuneup before he’s a 7*
  • Options

shield311 said:

EdisonLaw said:

I think we will more likely have 7 star Galan sooner than CGR
  • Options

My gut tells me that of all the top champs in the game, we will see Nick Fury released as a 7* soon. Very good champ, but obviously needs to be awakened to be great.

Way too strong. 6 star Nick is one of the best dual threats in the game
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,225 ★★★★★
    shield311 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Really depends. Damage wise, sure, but any combo restriction and he’s done
  • Options
    shield311 said:

EdisonLaw said:

On attack, maybe but Hulkling and Galan are defenders as well
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 677 ★★★
    7* ghost
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 813 ★★★★
    Lokx said:

7* ghost

7* Ghost and Drax is already in the the game, actually every players already got them at R3, awaken and max sig.

We just can't see them that is all. 🤣🤣🤣, they are there in the background haunting all the players 🤣
  • Options

shield311 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Really depends. Damage wise, sure, but any combo restriction and he’s done
    "Any" combo restriction? No. He can still do Mix Master and Tunnel Vision just fine, as long as he has reliable access to parrystuns.
  • Options
    Lucifer_MS_626Lucifer_MS_626 Posts: 42
    Phoenix or Rough would be nice as 7 stars..if they were to get a nice buff
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,525 ★★★★★

Phoenix or Rough would be nice as 7 stars..if they were to get a nice buff

Already have enough rough 7* I don't want anymore
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,542 ★★★★★
    I would like to see the following

Anti Venom, Red Hulk, iBomb, iHulk
    Doc Ock, Punisher 2099, Vulture, Viv
    Karnak, Squirrel Girl, Stealthy, Kraven
    Nova, Annihilus, Venompool, Cull
    Sym Supreme, Spidey Supreme, Claire, Hood
    Toad, Wags, Jubilee, Iceman
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,223 ★★★★
    Given the new saga champs were released recently, I'd expect new 7 stars to be from that pool
  • Options
    HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 414 ★★★
    I find it very difficult to have a 7* version of these champions for at least 2 years and there are champions that are unlikely to have a 7* version.
    Mutant: Archangel, Kitty and Magneto.
    Skill: Kate, Kingpin and Nick Fury.
    Science: Human Torch, Scorpion and Quake (which is not yet 6*, as it breaks the game)
    Mystic: Doom, Tigra and Magik (which should have a 6* version)
    Cosmic: Hercules, CGR and Hulkling.
    Tech: Ghost and Ant-Man (Future)
    And the three that are unlikely to get 7* for breaking the game: Hercules, Quake and Ghost.