Can't get into AW

logancloudzerzlogancloudzerz Member Posts: 20
When trying to enter war room I get a loading icon permanently and have to force restart the game. Anyone else having this issue??

Comments

• HzorHzor Member Posts: 4
    Many in our alliance
  • logancloudzerzlogancloudzerz Member Posts: 20
    Any word from Kabam about this?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,276 Guardian
    edited May 31
    Past month, going into AW screens initially (first time since restarting game) take extremely long time to load up.
    Just wait it out for up to couple minutes, eventually should load.

Then next times (during same running instance of game) it goes in normally.

Probably a continuation of issue first started month before that where after entering AW screens, and then going to do some other stuff, would be unresponsive (that part was fixed, but then started causing extreme initial loading time).
  • logancloudzerzlogancloudzerz Member Posts: 20
    I had the long loading times that you mentioned previous to this. This is similar but won't load. I literally left my phone for 30 min waiting for it while watching tv ... Nothing.
  • ninjadtkninjadtk Member Posts: 31
    I left my phone for 5+ minutes, but it just stalls on the loading screen when trying to access AW.
  • FantomaxopFantomaxop Member Posts: 134 ★★
    I'm facing same issue
    The loading screen does not go away
  • AttishAttish Member Posts: 33
    Same issue with several member in our Alliance.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra

Do you have any input on the issue? There are already several forum post opened. As the season is only days away any Feedback on the issue would be appreciated.
    Hopefully the issue can be fixed as the impacted alliances would be put into an unfair situation (already losing the option to practice).
    We are not even able to adjust our defense as the AW section is fully unavailable.

Many Thanks in advance!