**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Question about Beta

Hey, for context I’m a Paragon player that is currently on 8.2.3 that is semi-decent at the game.

I was wondering how I would get access to the beta. Do you have to be valiant? Is it invitation only or do you have to sign up? Any info would help, thx.

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,490 ★★★★★
    In the past, my alliance mates have gotten invites to betas being at lower than the top progression and not caught up in story. It seems truly random.

It is by invitation. Once you receive an invitation, there is a sign up process.
  • Options
    The_Boss253The_Boss253 Posts: 54

In the past, my alliance mates have gotten invites to betas being at lower than the top progression and not caught up in story. It seems truly random.

It is by invitation. Once you receive an invitation, there is a sign up process.

Okay, thank you. I hope I get an invite lol, I’ve seen people getting 22k 7* shards which is huge.
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 604 ★★★

Okay, thank you. I hope I get an invite lol, I’ve seen people getting 22k 7* shards which is huge.
    The beta is over