New tactic is out and it's already broken?

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Member Posts: 1,184 ★★★★

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    Whats the issue its a chance to autoblock and each clarity passive is only 30%
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Member Posts: 1,184 ★★★★
    No it doesn't

edited June 1
    Stops the activation of evade and autoblock
    @Bendy
    I read it as if it was together since they say and so its not suppose to fully remove it unless u have a few stacks
    Bendy said:

I read it as if it was together since they say and so its not suppose to fully remove it unless u have a few stacks

So it's a glitch 😂 I fought fam earlier with valk and he didn't evade or autoblock so I think it's just Jessica
    BabyMiike said:

Bendy said:

So it's a glitch 😂 I fought fam earlier with valk and he didn't evade or autoblock so I think it's just Jessica
    Who knows or maybe u was lucky can be either i read it as if it was together so 30% chance to ignore the activation since thats probs whats happening maybe from the jessica fightas u intercepted once before and went through second time autoblocked
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,416 Guardian
    It's a bug that kabam is aware of and working to fix
  • Vikings27Vikings27 Member Posts: 38
    I got autoblocked hitting into block as well against scorpion. Didn't think that should happen hitting into block.
    Pikolu said:

It's a bug that kabam is aware of and working to fix

Thanks 👍
    Bendy said:

BabyMiike said:

Bendy said:

Who knows or maybe u was lucky can be either i read it as if it was together so 30% chance to ignore the activation since thats probs whats happening maybe from the jessica fightas u intercepted once before and went through second time autoblocked
    You really need to learn how to read buddy 😉