**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Old Permanent Content

Does anyone else have an ever growing list of permanent content that they have no intention of ever completing?

The only Back Issue I ever 100% was Waning Moon because the others were too hard at the time. I'm Valiant now and can probably do it cheaper than before, though probably not itemless. However, even if I could do it itemless, the rewards for 100% are significantly lower than the monthly Thronebreaker EQ... so not worth the energy.

Haven't completed Labyrinth or Abyss of Legends. Been dragging my feet with Eternity of Pain too. I could complete it cheaper with Hercules or other new meta champs but I feel I should do the Carina's Challenges associated too.... And that's why my main gripe is.

I've done the bare minimum of Carina's challenges. I have 37 uncompleted objectives. Some of them don't get easier with time (like doing 5.2.6 with only Cyclops) but the rewards are not remotely appealing. Volume 1 is so expensive that I doubt any newer players are bothering with it. Even the value of Volume 3 is starting to feel limited.

I understand that permanent content shouldn't be deleted but can we get some collapsible folders in the Carina's challenges tab?

If we had a folder for each volume and another for the CCP one, that would be cool. Hypothetically there will be more volumes and challenges to come. Seeing 4-6 folders will be much nicer than scrolling through 50+ objectives.

Comments

• Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    None of the old stuff are worth doing, I'd stick to Necropolis and maybe Abyss or Gauntlet for the challenges
  • Options
    Archit_1812Archit_1812 Posts: 86
    even LOL is outdated at this point. Focusing on Story, AQ and BGs is the best option to increase roster size, then attack Special Quests like Gauntlet and Necro
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Sometimes the juice isn't worth the squeeze...
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,544 ★★★★★
    edited June 1

Some of them don't get easier with time (like doing 5.2.6 with only Cyclops) but the rewards are not remotely appealing. Volume 1 is so expensive that I doubt any newer players are bothering with it.

I couldn't do it when it first came out, but just finished up volume 1 last week. So there are a few of us. I just couldn't handle having those LoL challenges lol at me.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,554 ★★★★★
    I have an idea. Completing and exploring old contents should send recurring monthly rewards.

For example, let them send 20 units if the player explored LOL every month, similarly, send another 20 units if Player explored AOL, another 20 for each of the carina volume. These recurring monthly rewards will motivate players to complete these forgotten stuff.
  • Options
    Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 261 ★★★
    Or add a new difficulty level to the back issues and you have to do at least a completion of variant to unlock it, and the rewards should be 6* 3-4 and 4-5 gems, so we have more diversity to give the necessary cats to 7*s which are the new meta anyway
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 589 ★★★
    Definitely. Back issues 1. LOL completion, did 1 path long ago. Abyss haven't touched and probably won't until 9*. Act 6 completion.......