Cannot use War Attackers in Story or Event Quests

Well, Cant use my War Attackers In Quests...

Comments

• JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 170
    Same here. Was working this morning. I came in after 1 PM, and it was no longer working. I installed the new version of the app, it's still not working. Great timing, as I was just about to do Paragon Gauntlet, but a champ I need for it is in war.
  • felanomafelanoma Posts: 49
    Glad im not the only one, lets hope they ll fix it today.
    edited June 3
    After war ends, there is less than one day to finish monthly quests. If they don't fix this today then they should give us energy refills to use tomorrow to catch up on this lost day of questing. I won't be getting my champs out of war before it expires as most of my alliance is not playing during off-season. I was just in there for the practice.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,939 Guardian
    Ive reported this.
  • Brewlord_95Brewlord_95 Posts: 13
    Thanks, it's good to know I'm not the only one.
    Has there been any update on this issue? The next war just started and I'm not going to enter it until someone can confirm for me it won't lock my champs out of quests.
  • Maxax2Maxax2 Posts: 1
    My war defense champs are locked and we did not even enlist for this off-season war. What is going on?
    I haven't been having a problem with the defense champs being locked. It looks like I can still put them in quests. The problem for me is just with champs I put on attack. I'm not trying it for this war though.
    I just tried it, and my attackers are locked out of the event mode. My defenders are still available for event mode.
  • VenoweenVenoween Posts: 153
    Same - attackers are locked out.
    Looks like they finally fixed it with Friday's War