**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

mysterium again

23472347 Posts: 22
don't know about other progressions but trade in store for cavalier players is a dump , no 6* shards no tier 2 dust , no tier 3 catalyst , apart from a little gold nothing that would really help getting or improving 6* roster . it's just lazy keeping the same store for 3 months might as well get rid of it. 5* and 5 * rank up material is trash with 7* now becoming common in aw . it's almost a waste of resources ranking 5* to take them on , much like ranking up a 3 or 4 * to take on 6* defenders.

Comments

• Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 642 ★★★
    Cavailer can pretty much be done in no-time… on my mini, which i recently deleted, i went UC after 1 day with 1* SS.

6*s are often given away some months...and with poolies event, a UC could have 2 6R3 within a short time. When I started playing it took at least 1 month before I got a 4*.

Become TB, Paragon and Valiant...the difference is huge, especially from paragon to valiant. Kabam is throwing T6CC at you in daily crystals…1/1 skill and mystic T6CC just last week.
  • Options
    23472347 Posts: 22
    mysterium trade in store is simply the worst , store in past year . and some people have actual jobs and can play only casually . unlike or unless kabam is paying them to post
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 379 ★★
    edited June 3
    It could be just me but paragon mysterium store is very decent
    1.5m gold with decent amount of iso along with basic rank-up mats and 6* shards for featured onslaught hunt. Im a early paragon completed act 8 and preparing for necro (after act 8 explo)

Is it just me or anyone else thinks the same way?
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 871 ★★★
    Want to get better rewards then get through the main contents. I’m ftp at valiant with 27 7* with 2 at r3. This makes me uncompetitive for BG, but there are other contents I can do to strengthen my roster. Most of the players here built their rosters through years and not mere weeks. Have some patience and enjoy the game
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    How about you stop whining about a lack of rewards and actually try to progress for once? Just a suggestion though 😊
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,098 ★★★
    GrO_ot78 said:

Started a new mini, for fun, 20 minutes later… «Pride event» makes new accounts a joke atm.

That 5* Hercules & 5* hulking huge win
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Can become cav with a new account inside 10 days, lucky you’re even getting 5* themed rewards