**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Pre Fight UI Change ... Well Done Kabam

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,156 ★★★★★
Love the stage tweaks and stuff when they happen ... and UI updates ... this one is very cool to me.

Comments

• Options
    ahmynuts said:

I really can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not which makes this way funnier than it has the right to be lol

😂 no idea what you mean .. they've changed the UI for pre fight selection and i think it's cool.
  • Options
    I don't mind it .. could be.a little tad bit larger but it eliminates the rotation thing to see health which i think is a good direction as well.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,177 ★★★★★
    Deacon said:

Love the stage tweaks and stuff when they happen ... and UI updates ... this one is very cool to me.

Armless KG.. super rare, congrats
  • Options
    Tempest_024Tempest_024 Posts: 82
    I've been hoping for this, as the PI showing is unnecessary. It's a bit tiny and would have preferred just the health bar but I like this better.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,367 ★★★★
    Seems a bit crowded idk
  • Options
    Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 195 ★★
    I thought my screen was glitching due to multitasking
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,978 ★★★★★
    Rather the bugs with prefights get fixed than the UI like the MR Fantastic or Odin Prefights disappearing when the game crashes
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 779 ★★★★
    I dont like it. The fight info square is now higher up, and I feel like it's putting me off balance, with where my eyes focus on the screen.
    It's how the redisgned the UI for boosts, it's one row now, instead of 2. I'd like it to go back to the way it was, with the boosts info above the "boosts" button
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 470 ★★★
    I guess we will get used to it. When the stats display changed for champs in BG I found it to look off at first as well, but now I’m used to it and don’t even remember what it looked like before.
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 487 ★★★
    More info, less taps #Winning
  • Options
    FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 179 ★★
    Why is everything placed higher in the new ui. This is so annoying 🥲
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,121 ★★★★★
    "Make everything small."

New UI 😎
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 655 ★★★★