Can anyone who follows the narrative side of monthly quests tell me what's the artifact Deadpool...

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,328 ★★★★★
And co have stolen?

Comments

• DragmireDragmire Member Posts: 22
    I'm pretty sure it was just a mcguffin made to give Deadpool a character moment. That's about it.
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,328 ★★★★★
    Dragmire said:

I'm pretty sure it was just a mcguffin made to give Deadpool a character moment. That's about it.

So whatever it is it dosent matter moving forward?
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,185 ★★★★★
    we don't know
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Member Posts: 565 ★★★
    It's the artefact from BG3 lol
  • Repto23Repto23 Member Posts: 784 ★★★
    He gives it to the summoner, never to be seen again (like most monthly items)
  • VerreauxVerreaux Member Posts: 44
    Heres what I gathered about it:

-Yellowjacket described it as a "Multiverse-generation-foundary-nexus". When the lid is opened, it will be filled with whatever the person was last thinking of so long as it can fit inside the box. Otherwise, the limitations are almost non existant and can range from splitting uranium atoms or an incurable plague

-However, it could only be used one time and has been kept very well hidden until now to avoid accidental use. It's not clear who hid it though, maybe I missed that part.

-Near the end of the event quest, Deadpool opens the artifact and it appears to be empty. It was either broken or somehow deadpool had a perfectly clear mind and thought of nothing. So the artifact at this point is completely useless and can't be used again.

-Deadpool at the end says that it will never become a plot device or foreshadow impending doom. It is deadpool saying this though.

So either the artifact was entirely pointless and just there to introduce Silver Sable and Negasonic, or whatever was unleashed when the box was opened before deadpool opened it is going to appear in a future quest and be quite important.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Member Posts: 3,245 ★★★★★
    It's the suitcase from Pulp Fiction
  • ThomildoThomildo Member Posts: 499 ★★★
    It contained an xp boost and a small energy refill.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,923 ★★★★
    I was honestly Deadpool to summon a chimichanga or something from the box 😂
  • EgretM4EgretM4 Member Posts: 176 ★★
    I think it’s the cosmic cube from earths mightiest avengers, hail, hydra. Modok makes a cube be to grant a wish for hydra but figures out it might actually work so he returns the money and keeps the cube. Aim and hydra go to war for it and captain America saves the day at the last second. Good episode. Sounds like the same device.
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★

Dragmire said:

Correct
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,828 ★★★★★

Dragmire said:

It's either vitally important, or totally irrelevant.

Or something in between those two.

Definitely one of those, anyway 😉

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,249 Guardian
    Verreaux said:

-Deadpool at the end says that it will (edited for emphasis..) **NEVER** become a plot device or foreshadow impending doom. It is deadpool saying this though.

Umm, so about that box .. ..

Is the new box the SAME box as last month's ?
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Member Posts: 438 ★★★
    He found the map to bases.