bug in spring of regret mission

I filtered the characters so that they came out with tags Carina's hero, hero and 2021 I got Hulk and when I passed the mission he didn't tell me the mission as if I had passed it successfully I attached a screenshot to demonstrate

Comments

• sicknessgersicknessger Member Posts: 2
    edited June 5

attach evidence
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,924 ★★★★★
    Hulk is not 2021 or Carina’s. You forgot this button

• LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    You filtered wrong, hulk is a 2015 hero not 2021. When you filter there is a tic box below that lets you select the tags as any selected tag or all selected tags. If you have it as any then it will only find champs that at least have one of those tags. In your case it found a champ with hero tag but does not include 2021 with it.

• Vikings27Vikings27 Member Posts: 38
    You probably forgot to click the box to include all tags, the default option is any with the selected tag. Or however it's worded
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,924 ★★★★★
    Also, the only champ that meets those 3 tags is Shang Chi
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    I love how every time more objectives come out there are like 15 posts about the tag system
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,316 Guardian
    Even if you didn’t know anything about any of the other Tags they were trying to filter on, or the exact years that most of the others on that pic came out, there's that great big (green) clue.
    I knew in a quick glance at the pic that it obviously wasn’t filtering what they thought.

OG Hulk on that supposed 2021 Filter 😀

(and there was OG Storm, and Gamora too, but they are cutoff at the bottom of the pic)