**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Trader outpost question

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,424 ★★★★

Is the limit going to be reset or will it disappear for good ?

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★
    Reset. Mysterium is still used in the next saga.
  • Options
    Talha305RajaTalha305Raja Posts: 75
    What is this obsession with Mysterium?? I was bored of it after the first month and it'll stretch on to the 4th one now like come on atleast change it with the saga😭
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★

What is this obsession with Mysterium?? I was bored of it after the first month and it'll stretch on to the 4th one now like come on atleast change it with the saga😭

Translation: what is this obsession with this currency you get for basically doing nothing extra where you can exchange it for a bunch of free stuff you otherwise wouldn't be able to get
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 640 ★★★
    edited June 5
    ahmynuts said:

Translation: what is this obsession with this currency you get for basically doing nothing extra where you can exchange it for a bunch of free stuff you otherwise wouldn't be able to get
    The 3 mil of gold a week for valiant is honestly amazing. Were getting 12 mil per month
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 213
    The only thing I want them to add in mysterium store is incursion revive and potions because after buying t6cc and t3 alpha and that gold deal there is still so many mysterium left after that and this store can fulfill the needs of incursion revive and potions
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 418 ★★★
    A small update to the store would be nice. Maybe reduce the cost a little or add a bit more of a specific resource - could be shards or cats