7 star Captain Marvel

Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Member Posts: 352 ★★★
Is it possible to obtain her from the event if I am full f2p?

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,038 ★★★★★
    If you put the effort into Incursions and Battlegrounds, yes.

https://youtu.be/mQh6cewqmWU?si=WHXayFs7mrbx7wVG
  • Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Member Posts: 352 ★★★

If you put the effort into Incursions and Battlegrounds, yes.

https://youtu.be/mQh6cewqmWU?si=WHXayFs7mrbx7wVG

Like how much effort in Incursions?
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,038 ★★★★★
    edited June 6
    Reportedly they have dialled it back for Incursions compared to the latest Saga, I recall hearing/reading that you have to reach room 15 to get them all there.

Battlegrounds I think you have to reach Vibranium I - like the current season where doing so gets you 10 Nightcrawler Relic thingees.
  • LukeParryLukeParry Member Posts: 10
    Invest in your life. Buy the best things you can afford. Once you do that captain marvel will see how special you are. Diamonds are forever
  • AecynAecyn Member Posts: 97
    The incursions run will be similar to the x Magicka one but the rewards stop at zone 15. The crystals.you need for CMM are just in the first 10 zones though.
    And BGs will be in the objectives that come.up every two days. You'll only have to win one bg every two days. These objectives DO NO STACK so you need to stay on top of it. There will be 4 extra ones obtainable this way so there is a bit of wiggle.room if you miss a couple
  • Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Member Posts: 352 ★★★
    Aecyn said:

The incursions run will be similar to the x Magicka one but the rewards stop at zone 15. The crystals.you need for CMM are just in the first 10 zones though.
    And BGs will be in the objectives that come.up every two days. You'll only have to win one bg every two days. These objectives DO NO STACK so you need to stay on top of it. There will be 4 extra ones obtainable this way so there is a bit of wiggle.room if you miss a couple

Thank you