Where are the solo EQ achievements?

RapRap Member Posts: 3,227 ★★★★
edited June 6 in General Discussion
I have seen videos with the same kind of solo achievements we have seen for months, heard them say they were bugged and appearing and disappearing. Mine have never even appeared on the list at all! What's up with this? Are there EQ solo achievements or no? I don't wanna waste tickets to have a list of achievements to suddenly pop up after I have wasted tickets.
At that point it will mean I can't receive rewards for one or more of them.

Comments

• RapRap Member Posts: 3,227 ★★★★
    edited June 6

Thronebreaker exploration! I am thronebreaker so where is that one? Why is it on Rich the Man's account but not mine?
    Is there a bug or not? What is being done about it to make it right? Will you make it right when our tickets are gone?
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,959 ★★★★★
    That's for Paragon's...
    And its for TB difficulty exploration.
    Thronebreaker rewards for paragon players but not for thronebreakers? Make that make sense please.
    Rap said:

Thronebreaker rewards for paragon players but not for thronebreakers? Make that make sense please.

Its not TB rewards, its for EXPLORING TB DIFFICULTY EQ
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,802 ★★★★★
    Maybe just go progress and then you'll have what others have
    Bite me
    So nobody below paragon has any side event solo achievements? Yes? No? A simple question.
    edited June 6
    Rap said:

So nobody below paragon has any side event solo achievements? Yes? No? A simple question.

Why would they single you out and make it so JUST you don't have any objectives?
    Let me guess you became TB thru the alternate route uh?
    Why don't you shut up and let somebody who hasn't paid to be paragon answer? Like kabam maybe?
    Rap said:

Why don't you shut up and let somebody who hasn't paid to be paragon answer? Like kabam maybe?

Rofl yeah cause getting Paragon is so hard...
    You don't get that many objectives as TB, the same way you don't get access to special quests like WoW or SoS
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,802 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

Maybe because all you ever do on here is cry, complain, whine and are generally an entitled ****. Change your ways, maybe, and you'll get more accomplished.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Rap said:

‘Paid to be paragon’ the man with no skills cried.
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Member Posts: 607 ★★★
    Guys, you're picking on a child.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,824 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

to be clear you can become pargon without paying for it there is no excuse for that anymore maybe if you have something with i can't judge you too and the ticket you see is you get to enter pargon gaunlet so
    thornbreaker doesn't get it

If people only took 10 secs...
    The reward is a ticket to open PARAGON GAUNTLET, why would a TB have an objective to open a Paragon gaunlet they can't even get in?...🙄

The reward is a ticket to open PARAGON GAUNTLET, why would a TB have an objective to open a Paragon gaunlet they can't even get in?...🙄

dont worry you awar he is here for complain always
    '
    Gamer said:

'
    Well yeah; doesn't mean he can't look dumb in the process of complaining though...

Gamer said:

'
    Well yeah; doesn't mean he can't look dumb in the process of complaining though...
    that true but i meant most complain abudt AI and input pretty hes one of them to so nvm