**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

"Antiquated" gems?

jdschwjdschw Posts: 239 ★★
I've noticed that a number of old gems in this game are now called "antiquated". Does this mean Kabam is phasing them out? Did they mention this on the live stream (or somewhere else)?

Comments

• Options
    johnfrederic1johnfrederic1 Posts: 11
    Same go for the crystals, I see now Antiquated Grandmaster Crystal, Antiquated Cavalier Crystal and Antiquated Parangon Crystal. Strange that did not talk about it in the last livestream, maybe June 14 we will get more info ?
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 668 ★★★
    I noticed that in the crystal vault some of the crystals say antiquated
  • Options
    jdschwjdschw Posts: 239 ★★
    Yeah, apologies, I meant crystals, not gems.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,524 ★★★★★
    jdschw said:

I've noticed that a number of old gems in this game are now called "antiquated". Does this mean Kabam is phasing them out? Did they mention this on the live stream (or somewhere else)?

If I recall Jax said they will have the information for us on Friday.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,800 ★★★★★

RichTheMan mentioned in a video that the drop rates are changing in those crystals - like Cavalier crystals no longer drop 3* and the relative chance for the 4-6* are increased, or something like that. So maybe the old drop rate crystals are now called antiquated to more clearly distinguish them, but also to mean that people who hoarded those crystals *coughBGcough* can't just cash them in at the higher drop rates now.

It's the "cough BG cough" part for me 😂
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,800 ★★★★★

RichTheMan mentioned in a video that the drop rates are changing in those crystals - like Cavalier crystals no longer drop 3* and the relative chance for the 4-6* are increased, or something like that. So maybe the old drop rate crystals are now called antiquated to more clearly distinguish them, but also to mean that people who hoarded those crystals *coughBGcough* can't just cash them in at the higher drop rates now.

Sooooooo.....am am.I understanding what REALLY happened here?

It took some very extensive hoarding of Paragon crystals from a popular player, for Kabam to finally listen to the community about upgrading (to an extent) the underwhelming Paragon crystal? 🤔
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 655 ★★★★

RichTheMan mentioned in a video that the drop rates are changing in those crystals - like Cavalier crystals no longer drop 3* and the relative chance for the 4-6* are increased, or something like that.

They'll do anything but make Thronebreaker crystals
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 640 ★★★
    Josh2507 said:

RichTheMan mentioned in a video that the drop rates are changing in those crystals - like Cavalier crystals no longer drop 3* and the relative chance for the 4-6* are increased, or something like that.

They'll do anything but make Thronebreaker crystals
    Probably just easier to code. By making cav crystals rather then having cav crystals, throne-breaker crystals, paragon crystals, valiant crystal etc. also in monthly quest they can just give cav crystals rather then splitting it between cav crystal for some progression and throne breaker crystal for others.