**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

missed opportunity to make more $$

Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 805 ★★★★
I think more people would buy the $5 deals with the extra crystal this saga, if similar to nightcrawler, there was the opportunity to get a guaranteed duplicate Captain marvel for an extra 100 points.

Sure it would take like 96 crystals +/- other spending opportunities / free ones missed... but that's nearly $500 that some fraction of the community would have paid... that... Kabam will not be getting.

I don't know if I would have been one of those people or not. I was for nightcrawler, so pretty good chance the answer was yes... I guess I don't have to figure that out now.

Comments

• Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 680 ★★★
    Even though it’s not guaranteed, but if you spend the same amount you spent to get NC duped, the number of crystals you’ll open plus the 104 free ones, most likely you’ll get a dupe by then
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 657 ★★★
    You can get the crystals in daily crystal deals + in summoner market there are deals for the crystals (single pack and a pack of 10)
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,399 ★★★★★
    Lokx said:

You can get the crystals in daily crystal deals + in summoner market there are deals for the crystals (single pack and a pack of 10)

the cystal is also in the 5 dollar deal one market.

• Options
    BigTuna_2054BigTuna_2054 Posts: 28
    Why would you spend $70 before tax for a 10 crystal deal (not a deal) when a single crystal can be purchased with the $5 daily specials. That online store deal for 10 crystals is $20 higher that buying 10 of the $5 daily specials.
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 657 ★★★

Why would you spend $70 before tax for a 10 crystal deal (not a deal) when a single crystal can be purchased with the $5 daily specials. That online store deal for 10 crystals is $20 higher that buying 10 of the $5 daily specials.

I think it has to do with the fact that the daily is limited to one a day/two if you get from web store as well. And the other is unlimited so, someone can buy all the way to 100 in one day rather then having to wait over the course of a long period to accumulated to 100 crystal
  • Options
    BruinBruin Posts: 7
    Lokx said:

I think it has to do with the fact that the daily is limited to one a day/two if you get from web store as well. And the other is unlimited so, someone can buy all the way to 100 in one day rather then having to wait over the course of a long period to accumulated to 100 crystal
    Wow, that is crazy. I was trying to figure out why the cost on the magnetron crystals on their own was higher than the daily specials and thought it was just a price mistake. What you said might actually make sense though for those that can't wait.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,857 ★★★★★
    I do think there is/could have been an additional money making opportunity somewhere in this event.