**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

TRIPLE PLAT PASS REWARDS

Zephyre33Zephyre33 Posts: 154
did someone calculated total amount of units and shards we getting ? we had a infographic i believe last time which showed all the ftp rewards and the rewards with the pass do we have a infographic on this events pass

Comments

• Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,037 ★★★★
    I counted 1170 guaranteed in the platinum track.

That's not counting the fabulous crystals scattered throughout that also give units.
  • Options
    Zephyre33Zephyre33 Posts: 154
    Oh thanks for the info bro
  • Options
    SkalamenkoSkalamenko Posts: 48
    2300~ with platinum pass i think
  • Options
    Redeemer4Redeemer4 Posts: 4
    edited June 9
    Does anyone know when i buy the Triple Pass, which Version of Beta Ray bill do i get depending on my progress?? Which Rarity /Stars? Kabam did NOT mention it in several Live streams...... Which Version does the Cavalier, the Paragon, the Thronebreaker get? @Kabam Vydious perhaps you know?
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 519 ★★
    Yes I did on my post
  • Options
    MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Posts: 177 ★★
    edited June 9
    Redeemer4 said:

Does anyone know when i buy the Triple Pass, which Version of Beta Ray bill do i get depending on my progress?? Which Rarity /Stars? Kabam did NOT mention it in several Live streams...... Which Version does the Cavalier, the Paragon, the Thronebreaker get? @Kabam Vydious perhaps you know?

Thronebreaker + gets the 7 star, I think uncollected and cavs the 6 star and the rest the 5 star. The only one that its 100% certain is the thronebreaker one, the other ones Im not too sure.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,420 ★★★★
    If I remember correctly, 6* Morbius for Cavalier and Thronebreaker.. 7* Morbius for Paragon and Valiant.. if they purchase platinum-track pass for $24.99+ tax

I forced myself to reach Paragon in order to get 7* Morbius.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,532 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

If I remember correctly, 6* Morbius for Cavalier and Thronebreaker.. 7* Morbius for Paragon and Valiant.. if they purchase platinum-track pass for $24.99+ tax

I think Valiant title wasn't there when he was released
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 633 ★★★
    Last year my alt accounts were only TB and they got the 7*
  • Options
    MystiKayMystiKay Posts: 90
    If anyone wants, I shared those totals houndogακι on Twitter, and since there's zoom involved, I think the forums might compress a bit of the resolution. I did for all progression levels, and to confirm, each group is independent, so buying the pass is both the 1st and 2nd group
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,420 ★★★★

psp742 said:

I think Valiant title wasn't there when he was released
    Thanks for clarification.. I remember I had to push hard to get Paragon (forgot reason why). usually my summoner progression revolves around a reward or benefit.. hence me pushing hard to get next title.