**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Would you still rank 3 Chavez over Sassy if you already had Juggs at r3?

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,980 ★★★★★
edited June 10 in General Discussion
Every poll with these 2 champs had Chavez with more votes than Sassy, but in this case I already have Juggernaut, who's a better attacker than Chavez at rank 3.

While Chavez has dual value, the science class being filled with nukes combined with small healthpool fights (BGs) makes me think I'd mainly be drafting her for offensive reasons, and if I'm drafting for attack, even if Juggs is banned , there's also Kushala, Wolf, and other mystics that could excel in the matchup.

Whereas Sassy would stall even against certain Science 7 star champs.

For reference my current r3s are KM, Titania, Juggs and next is going to be Bullseye most likely

Would you still rank 3 Chavez over Sassy if you already had Juggs at r3? 71 votes

Chavez (even if you already have Juggs at r3)
64%
DrZolaVaniteliaWorld EaterSpity68zuffyJets44Ragnarok13Herbal_TaxmanAckbar67Grootman1294OpandemonioJustcause102SCP1504PikoluPandingoSpadeHunterSector1988captain_rogersPowerofpain1001RZS 46 votes
Sasquatch (you need a defender more)
35%
PantherusNZyossGodrohrRayven5220IvarTheBonelessZuro6HAVOC6INC_6HerohanoiJack2634Sceptilemaniac2willrun4adonutDanish0528orpimeSJuanmiDarthMysticQwerasdDerpyEagleSamanunQueenMcocEmomike 25 votes

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,544 ★★★★★
    Assuming Sassy is duped.

He's also not too bad of an attacker.
  • Options
    Hulk808Hulk808 Posts: 40
    Have them both r3. Both at the top of the class.
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 381 ★★
    edited June 10
    sassy is super underrated as a attacker, not saying chavez is bad but i've recently been so fond of using him in bgs attack, exploration etc

• Options

Chavez is a better attacker in many ways because she can handle so many more matchups. Juggs is awesome until somebody puts a random debuff on you and then he’s dead in the water.

I disagree, Chavez has the upper hand in cosmic matchups, Juggs reigns supreme everywhere else.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,943 ★★★★★
    Sassy is way more fun.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,551 ★★★★★
    doctorb said:

Is juggernaught that good now???

He was always good in small fights due to his crazy boost in attack rating, But can easily be shut down by any non damaging debuff.
  • Options
    Chavez, Because she's a dual threat and can handle a variety of matchups with ease.

Trust me, sassy won't stall his regular counter like hulk silk titty spam or scorp, even at r3 duped.
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 310
    edited June 10
    Sassy, lag also prefers it over even doggo
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,571 ★★★★★
    She's the better dual use...
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,432 ★★★★★
    Chavez is the better option for bgs, both ways. She can be good for questing too. Her regen is decently good and since it scales with damage, I love it. Damage reduction of opponents is great. And power gain reversal helps cheese some fights with the corner heavy.
    Sasquatch is a great defender but he is just straight up time stretching, unlike Chavez who can get u defensive kills even with the most perfect counters
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,423 ★★★★★

Chavez is a better attacker in many ways because she can handle so many more matchups. Juggs is awesome until somebody puts a random debuff on you and then he’s dead in the water.

Most matchups you use him for in a battlegrounds setting don’t even have a debuff to shut him down
  • Options
    I prefer Chavez, especially for champs like Serpent and she can nuke onslaught nicely
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,335 ★★★★
    Polygon said:

While Chavez has dual value, the science class being filled with nukes combined with small healthpool fights (BGs) makes me think I'd mainly be drafting her for offensive reasons, and if I'm drafting for attack, even if Juggs is banned , there's also Kushala, Wolf, and other mystics that could excel in the matchup.

I am not sure what the point you're making is - if you're comparing Chavez vs Sasquatch, why would it matter if Kushala / WBN / Other mystic could excel on offense?

If Juggernaut is banned, for offense are you saying you would prefer to draft Sasquatch/Kushala/Wolf/other mystics over America Chavez? In your scenario, isn't it better to have a R3 AC and an R2 Sasquatch or an R3 Sasquatch and an R2 AC, than a R3 Sasquatch and an R2 Other Mystic?
  • Options
    altavista said:

Polygon said:

I am not sure what the point you're making is - if you're comparing Chavez vs Sasquatch, why would it matter if Kushala / WBN / Other mystic could excel on offense?

If Juggernaut is banned, for offense are you saying you would prefer to draft Sasquatch/Kushala/Wolf/other mystics over America Chavez? In your scenario, isn't it better to have a R3 AC and an R2 Sasquatch or an R3 Sasquatch and an R2 AC, than a R3 Sasquatch and an R2 Other Mystic?
    The point I'm making is that as good as Chavez is I see her mainly used for cosmics in BGs.

When you think of the usual meta defenders in BGs that aren't cosmic, you would usually draft Kushala, Wolf, or Juggernaut for them over Chavez
  • Options
    Polygon said:

altavista said:

Polygon said:

The point I'm making is that as good as Chavez is I see her mainly used for cosmics in BGs.

When you think of the usual meta defenders in BGs that aren't cosmic, you would usually draft Kushala, Wolf, or Juggernaut for them over Chavez
    Chavez can nuke a ton of general matchups too. I’ve taken FAM, KM, Onslaught, KP, and a bunch of others with her pretty fast
  • Options
    Polygon said:

altavista said:

Polygon said:

Chavez is one of the best FAM counters.

I had success using her against onslaught Kingpin and attuma. Also good against shuri as well
  • Options
    @Emilia90 @captain_rogers @altavista

I should revise what I said above to say Chavez does work well outside of Cosmic matchups, but the champs I listed above can do more matchups outside of their class advantage and possibly even faster.

Juggs is kind of an unfair comparison, but I've seen Werewolf take Maestro, Bishop, Weapon X, Spider Supreme, Korg, Shuri , Nick, and even Photon.

I assume Chavez does Serpent and Maestro faster than Kushala, but Kushala can also deal with a variety of defenders like Korg, Bullseye, Domino , Red Skull

How fast does Chavez do the matchups you guys said above? MSDs Werewolf did Onslaught in 33s and FAM in 43s (meta was fisticuffs)