**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Free shards - can they be moved?

Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 655 ★★★★
Small thing, but could the shards be moved out of the rankup tab and into the featured item tab?

Comments

• Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 640 ★★★
    Josh2507 said:

Small thing, but could the shards be moved out of the rankup tab and into the featured item tab?

I just remembered I forgot to mention they won't move it because those freebies were made to encourage people to go to the rank up tab. The Gift item takes someone to the tab and the bonus item Incentivises someone to buy something from the tab so moving it would not make sense given it's purpose of existing.
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 668 ★★★
    Or maybe just bring back the new store cause this old one sucks
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 633 ★★★
    Lokx said:

I'm still confused as to why some people get the free shards and others get free gold/iso.

They haven't addressed it as a bug but it's odd to me especially since there are valiant who can get 100 7* shards a day while others get 30k gold. In like a month someone could have 3000 7* shards while others get 900k gold. I'd prefer to shards tbh.

It's random. I have a Valiant account and two Paragon accounts and they seem to alternate between the two options at random
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 633 ★★★
    Unyonface said:

Lokx said:

I'm still confused as to why some people get the free shards and others get free gold/iso.

They haven't addressed it as a bug but it's odd to me especially since there are valiant who can get 100 7* shards a day while others get 30k gold. In like a month someone could have 3000 7* shards while others get 900k gold. I'd prefer to shards tbh.

It's random. I have a Valiant account and two Paragon accounts and they seem to alternate between the two options at random
    I have my main as Valiant and all I get is either gold or iso. My TB mini gets the crystal shards. There is no alternating between shards or iso/gold for either account.
    Mine have been different every day for the Paragons, but the Valiant has only been gold/iso, I guess I should have been clearer
  • Options
    johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 178 ★★
    edited June 9
    It’s probably an experimental A/B marketing test to see which option people are going for more.
    Lokx said:

• Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 604 ★★★
    I’ve been getting only the free gold/iso
  • Options
    arifin74arifin74 Posts: 118
    Here, 500 6* shard as free, paragon, constant, no change
  • Options
    PenzitoPenzito Posts: 46

Been looking at this from the start. Then asked somebody and they sent me this

• Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 655 ★★★★
    Lokx said:

Josh2507 said:

I just remembered I forgot to mention they won't move it because those freebies were made to encourage people to go to the rank up tab. The Gift item takes someone to the tab and the bonus item Incentivises someone to buy something from the tab so moving it would not make sense given it's purpose of existing.
    Oh

Well I’m still not gonna spend units on anything
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,524 ★★★★★

Lokx said:

How do you handle 3 accounts lol.