**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

New Featured 6 Star - Who did you pull?

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,841 ★★★★
The new featured 6 star dropped today. Realize this is less of an event than it used to be, but still a good way to round out gaps in a roster.

Who did you pull?

I probably had about my best new featured pulls - opened 18 and managed to pull 5 out of the 6 new featured champs and the only ‘older’ 6* I didn’t have on my roster (Aarkus).

Comments

• Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    I need to save shards but I can’t wait to see everyone have a serpent in their deck lol. Nice pulls though! I think Serpent and Prowler might be my only rank ups (maybe NSTW too)
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,258 ★★★★★
    1 new and was dust only no serpent here
  • Options
    GoterdamRungGoterdamRung Posts: 51
    Only got dust and prowler out of 11
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,527 ★★★★★
    17 crystals and only pulled one featured...but it was Serpent, so it's a win.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,853 ★★★★★
    66x crystals, only missed prowler ...
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 753 ★★★
    Popped 5. Got 4 dupes & a serpent. I'm done. He's only one I wanted. Already sig 200 & will go to r5 tomorrow during level up. The 6* shards hoard will continue to grow...
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★
    Pulled Serpent 4 times, everyone else 2 times except for Negasonic 0 times.
  • Options
    Nacho98Nacho98 Posts: 145 ★★
    NTW
  • Options
    Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 368 ★★★
    17 Crystals, pulled Prowler twice, Destroyer once, Spunk once, Dust once....and Serpent 4 times. Plus I duped Hulk another two times, and duped Ham once. So I'm content. Not sure if I wanna keep trying for Negasonic, or just start saving for the next one.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,841 ★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Update: Got Serpent first try lol

@Emilia90 yes - that’s what happened to me. Actually 1st and 2nd as I immediately duped him.
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 633 ★★★
    Opened 13, pulled 4 of the featured, just missing Dust and Prowler
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 595 ★★★
    I opened 30 and pulled: Prowler x2, NTW x2, Spider Punk x2, Serpent x1, and Dust x2. No Destroyer. Solid haul!! I only really wanted Prowler and Dust - I already had NTW and she was already duped. Very stoked.
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 595 ★★★

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,535 ★★★★★
    Why tf Ironheart isn't #houseofmirrors. I really wanted to pull her and use the r5 gem we get from saga event on her, But someone thought she isn't a good fit for the saga. Smh.

Also shang chi is omitted in both sagas I'll never accept this.
  • Options
    acessentialacessential Posts: 8
    I opened 30 crystals. I only got Spider Punk twice out of the new champs.
  • Options
    _Reef_Reef Posts: 267
    Got everybody but punk and prowler twice
  • Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 535 ★★★

• Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 779 ★★★★
    edited June 11
    Nobody. And everyone (almost). I grinded all except Dust. Not opening just for her
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,367 ★★★★
    In my first 4 crystals I got NTW twice and ghost rider twice lol. Then pulled korg and destroyer and I’m already out of shards I haven’t really been hoarding them much
  • Options
    Coach_G1Coach_G1 Posts: 33
    Whats everyone’s take on Destroyer? Sadly only new champ i got out of 5 featured! I got air walker 3 times, Im not gonna complain it is what it is.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 753 ★★★
    Coach_G1 said:

Whats everyone’s take on Destroyer? Sadly only new champ i got out of 5 featured! I got air walker 3 times, Im not gonna complain it is what it is.

Vega recently put out a couple of videos on how he really likes destroyer. Sadly, it does look like he needs the dupe
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,109 ★★★
    I don't have now but I will open in future
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 380 ★★
    edited June 12
    man is onslaught gone already? I opened 31 crystals throughout the crystal lasted and only got bullseye as a notable usable option smh
    well dust and serpent ain't bad either so uh cool
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 380 ★★

Only got dust and prowler out of 11

"only"
  • Options
    CsuttonCsutton Posts: 187 ★★
    Opened 32 crystals, and all i pulled was dust and destroyer. If the odds were reversed then I’d be super lucky, but it NEVER goes that way.…

Definitely makes it super fun to save up over 450k shards 😡
  • Options
    Csutton said:

Opened 32 crystals, and all i pulled was dust and destroyer. If the odds were reversed then I’d be super lucky, but it NEVER goes that way.…

Definitely makes it super fun to save up over 450k shards 😡

Good job Kabam. Keep they chase going
  • Options

I opened 30 crystals. I only got Spider Punk twice out of the new champs.

Yup. And they will say the odds are the same for every champ 😀
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,800 ★★★★★
    edited June 12

The new featured 6 star dropped today. Realize this is less of an event than it used to be, but still a good way to round out gaps in a roster.

Who did you pull?

I probably had about my best new featured pulls - opened 18 and managed to pull 5 out of the 6 new featured champs and the only ‘older’ 6* I didn’t have on my roster (Aarkus).

But most importanly.......The Hothead lol

I can go ahead and r5 Serpent and Destroyer, and throw them on defense. NTW for both Defense and Offense.

I'm not pushing for anyone else, so now I can return to hoarding for the next featured 😆

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,938 ★★★★★
    Out of 15 pulled Dust x2, NTW x2, got new WS and Voodoo who I apparently never had then some whatever pulls.

Really wanted punk because he's cool, HAM because he still evades me as a 7*, and destroyer because he looks cool but glad I pulled the ones I did.

Played around with them and both have super awesome animations, so now to decide whether I invest in NTW or Dust, and decide whether I keep trying for the others I wanted.