**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

7* Crystals - Unit offers for Thronebreakers - thoughts

VolxRenVolxRen Posts: 65
edited June 11 in General Discussion
Counting the fact that difficulty of some content is growing and some defenders like Knull, Gorr or Onslaught can be a nightmare. Do you think Thronebreakers should also have a chance to access 7* unit offers?

7* Crystals - Unit offers for Thronebreakers - thoughts 56 votes

Yes (Why not, it is unit offer anyway)
16%
zuffyScopeotoe987captain_rogersDaddriedaDoctor_Strange19MeowsalotGrub88Kingering_KingVolxRen 9 votes
No (It would be to good for them)
83%
PantherusNZRaganatorcaptaincushCupidHerbal_TaxmanLPtheArtist_666ClynevaRayven5220Justcause102ButtehrsBugmat78SpadeHunterJollyHawkWhoDaPooGogiGiantwalrus56BeastDadJessieSWinterFieldsWayWorn2525 47 votes

Comments

• Options
    edited June 11
    Schnoodle said:

If you want 7* shards do shooting stars.
    Or better yet, push to paragon. It’s much easier than act 6.

Yeah this is for sure an option. But if you are out of units and revives to push forward, it would be nice to grow the roster. AW and Battlegrounds are not getting easier, in the meantime. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options

I understand that as time goes on that higher tier resources will start to be made available to lower progressions, and we’ve already seen this happen somewhat.

That being said, I dont think thronebreaker players should have 7* made available to them every single time paragons and valiants do. Special occasions like July 4th? Yeah I could see there being a full 7* available. Or another example is the double track system that allows thronebreaker to get a guaranteed 7*. They could’ve easily made 7* morb or BRB paragon + but kabam was quite generous giving thronebreakers that option too.

Also, I wouldn’t buy these anyway especially with July 4th around the corner. Or you could use those units to push paragon even valiant for much better value.

Totally agree!
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

VolxRen said:

Schnoodle said:

Yeah this is for sure an option. But if you are out of units and revives to push forward, it would be nice to grow the roster. AW and Battlegrounds are not getting easier, in the meantime. 🤷‍♂️
    Sounds like you want to be rewarded for a skill issue.
    Don't speak about me. I was more curious in general what people think. I see quite a few people growing through the content for the last few month and it occured to me to ask how everyone feels about it.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    It's a very bad pool this time round, only 4 champions in it I don't have as a 7* and only 2 of those I'd want.

But if it was available for TB I can tell you it'd be 10k units.
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 285 ★★
    Kabam has done a fairly good job at gating things to specific progression to make players feel uncomfortable at their current level. If they don't offer incentives to progress why would anyone bother?
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 677 ★★★
    Those defenders you listed aren’t automatically countered because the champ is a 7* so i don’t see how a difficult defender means a 7* should be more available when getting to the next progression is doable with 6*.

That being said i didn’t say no because of that but because this is just a scheme to get you to spend units before 4th of july so you will have buy units.
    If a throne-breaker got the deal they would easily go for it even with the fairly rubbish pool of champs because it’s considered less accessible so the idea of it would just end up more appealing.

Basically:

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,706 ★★★★★
    Get to paragon if you want paragon tier rewards
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 384 ★★

It's a very bad pool this time round, only 4 champions in it I don't have as a 7* and only 2 of those I'd want.

But if it was available for TB I can tell you it'd be 10k units.

this

its honestly super trash for the price and only a few like venom are actually worth pulling for a whole 6k unit deal which is super high for ftp
  • Options
    MethodMan69MethodMan69 Posts: 76
    VolxRen said:

Schnoodle said:

How do grow ur roster buying a 7* cristal for 5k units when you're out of units ?
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,217 ★★★★★
    VolxRen said:

Counting the fact that difficulty of some content is growing and some defenders like Knull, Gorr or Onslaught can be a nightmare. Do you think Thronebreakers should also have a chance to access 7* unit offers?

Purchasing these random overpriced offers for 5000 units when THIS close to July-4th offers is madness.