**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Grinding for a 6* champ

Hi guys,

I am trying for a 6* Onslaught in this Arena event.

How many points do I need to make in 6* Basic Arena event to get a 6* Onslaught?

Also, let me know what are the fastest ways to get more points.

and thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    JethuaJethua Posts: 74
    As someone who never grinds arena, I have only ever done one arena grind for a champ and it was absman a number of months ago. I think I got around 48mil points and ended place 156. Since both are pretty sought after champions, I would shoot for about 50mil points. Tbh, idk how some people get like 100mil, 50mil seems reasonable especially for a non-arena grinding summoner.
  • Options
    chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 346
    Jethua said:

As someone who never grinds arena, I have only ever done one arena grind for a champ and it was absman a number of months ago. I think I got around 48mil points and ended place 156. Since both are pretty sought after champions, I would shoot for about 50mil points. Tbh, idk how some people get like 100mil, 50mil seems reasonable especially for a non-arena grinding summoner.

is this for Featured Arena or for Basic Arena?
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,601 ★★★★★
    You'll probably be safe with around 160 million points... maybe...
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 637 ★★★

Jethua said:

is this for Featured Arena or for Basic Arena?
    top prize arena grind are for the sleepless and spenders.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,495 ★★★★★
    I don't have suicides, is it worth to grind the onslaught arena?
  • Options
    felanomafelanoma Posts: 31
    32 Mills, 35 mills to be safe.
    (some says 30+ mills)
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 871 ★★★
    Grabbed a 6* at roughly 30 million.
    Anyone wanting to get him in round 2, 30 million is a safe bet.
  • Options
    chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 346
    edited June 14
    Thanks guys, I made 26 mil points and got 445 rank. :(

I couldnt reach 30 mil, I got fed up playing arena again and again.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 871 ★★★
    edited June 14

Thanks guys, I made 26 mil points and got 445 rank. :(

I couldnt reach 30 mil, I got fed up playing arena again and again.

I thought it was a joke about having to grind more than 100 million for onslaught for the 2nd entry into the arena!
    30 million would've been the safe number, hope you get him in the crystals.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    At my rate of grinding arena, I'd have a better shot of getting him from a basic 😂
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,107 ★★★★★
    Lol hope you will try for 6* Arcade this time 🤣
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,588 ★★★★
    You can do it if you have a lot of rank5 5*, r3 6* and 7* with 5* having 2 hours cool down to continue chipping in arena points. Have to remember that there are arena bots that is actively racking in points without caring for streak build up. So you’re always better off just doing the milestones and invest those units in crystal openings.