Extra Set of Raid Revives for this Week

kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 488 ★★★
Hi, would it be farfetched to ask for extra set of 7 raid revives for the raid boss Modok since he's bugged, have crappy AI and we only get 3 minutes to play around his difficult raid missions?

Comments

• LokxLokx Posts: 1,187 ★★★★
    What’s bugged about him?
  • PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,921 ★★★★★
    Why you think Kabam designed jittery, random AI of modok which don't let you whiff or hit his block in 3 minutes of time? 😤

So that you have to buy revives with units, now to make them free? 🤣
    Ain't no chance considering July4 is just coming and Kabam want those units disappear
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,597 ★★★★★
    This is like the first raid we had all over again. They obviously didn't test anything out and assumed this go very well. 🤦‍♂️
  • AvnishAvnish Posts: 434 ★★★
    PT_99 said:

Why you think Kabam designed jittery, random AI of modok which don't let you whiff or hit his block in 3 minutes of time? 😤

Ain't no chance considering July4 is just coming and Kabam want those units disappear

Bro 180 raid tickets is already cost 13500 glory and 1440 units..if remove free tickets from aq map6,7,8 than also it would cost around 1000 units...idk how kabam become greedy this much...this not Free content we are paying while entering in this...1 revive cost 200 unit...do you really think those BS reward is worth 2k units...

Loot boxes are totally RNG based...you don't know what you will get...and completion and exploration reward aren't worth it...
  • GizGiz Posts: 155
    edited June 14
    Avnish said:

PT_99 said:

Bro 180 raid tickets is already cost 13500 glory and 1440 units..if remove free tickets from aq map6,7,8 than also it would cost around 1000 units...idk how kabam become greedy this much...this not Free content we are paying while entering in this...1 revive cost 200 unit...do you really think those BS reward is worth 2k units...

Loot boxes are totally RNG based...you don't know what you will get...and completion and exploration reward aren't worth it...
    I know what I’ll get….s***
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,925 ★★★★★
    Last time he had Raid bugs, not only they didn't fixed them, but also the promised compensation was never sent out. So don't expect anything to happen realistically
  • PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,921 ★★★★★
    Avnish said:

PT_99 said:

As long as those units don't come from credit card, Kabam considers them free.

Tho I'm still waiting to see Nexus raid chests but that also won't happen because Kabam just don't want to. As long as spenders don't complain Kabam does no significant changes.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Avnish said:

PT_99 said:

Why in the world would you ever use units to purchase raid tickets?

Glory, artifacts, loyalty, anything BUT units!
  • LokxLokx Posts: 1,187 ★★★★
    Avnish said:

PT_99 said:

I mean it’s the same concept of a crystal. You buy a 5000 unit offer that gives you a 7* crystal. You spin the crystal and your alliance mate get 7* onslaught while you get 7* venom the duck. I agree the bugs are something worthy of compensation but you can’t really complain about the rewards seeing how the chance to get 20k titan shard is extremely valuble. Yes the bottom half of the rewards are **** but the top tier rewards are considered amazing. But it’s up to you to decide if the risk is worth the rewards. I would personally love to see a reward buff, if not i’ll just stop playing the game mode because risk isn’t worth it for me.
  • Mik81Mik81 Posts: 92 ★★
    This would be nice
  • IlociaMIlociaM Posts: 105
    Wow @Pikolu isn't here saying that blade is the best raid champ ever and they don't need any extra revives???
  • ThomildoThomildo Posts: 497 ★★★
    This is a fair and reasonable request. Too bad it’s being ignored.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,677 ★★★★★
    A set of extra revives wouldn't help some alliances as they have 3-5 champions that can't beat modok in his current state
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,311 Guardian
    IlociaM said:

Wow Pikolu isn't here saying that blade is the best raid champ ever and they don't need any extra revives???

Why would I? I've never once claimed that blade was a best champion. Git gud at reading and you'll notice I say he is a fun champion. Also raids is a much different beast than the rest of the game. In raids, you bring the top-of-the-meta champions or have a bad time. Also crit crusher is now the worst buff in raids thanks to modok
  • Cpt_Awesomeo55Cpt_Awesomeo55 Posts: 83
    Yeah this modok isn’t fun at all. Hope they tune him before next cycle.