**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

One of the worst deals I've ever seen

2»

Comments

• Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 508 ★★★

Joker1976 said:

Joker1976 said:

So don't buy it, what's the problem?...
    And how can you title it "worst deal" and then ask if it is worthy?...Seems like you are seeking attention at this point.

Rather than this deal specifically,..i think the OP is trying to point out a “balance problem”.
    Last 4th of July Kabam “blew it out of the water”, now it feels like everything has slowed to a trickle,.,with scarcity of rank up materials such as tier 4 alpha,..and some of the absurd unit offers featuring 6 star nexus crystals and iso or dust to ascend more 6 star champs.
    I can’t speak for everyone, but i assume most right now would rather focus on their 7 star champs instead of reverting back to 6 stars.
    Nothing wrong with ascension,..but when looking at some of the most worthy candidates, many people already have them or they are available to them as a 7 star.
    That comparison is unreasonable. Which is part of the problem. People take one of the biggest value sales of the year and use it as the standard for comparing any other value. They're not all meant to stack up to that sale. It's unique.
    Nor is there any big conspiracy to drain Players before that sale. I think that paranoia needs to die a speedy death.
    I will admit I've noticed the high value Kabam has set for Dust, but it's really up to how they want to release it at the end of the day. It's evident they want it to be limited at this point.
    I can understand where you are coming from but i am not directly trying to compare July 4th deals to the current offers.
    What i am trying to point out is that last 4th of July deals almost everyone agrees “were exceptional “.
    The general consensus is that Kabam over shot on those deals.
    So what happens in that circumstance?
    Slow things down a bit,..pull back..and rebalance by maybe overvaluing some of what they’re offering.
    And maybe not “offering” what most end game players wan’t.
    That’s all i’m saying,..i however do agree with you that there isn’t any big conspiracy by kabam to “drain our units” before 4th of July deals,..as proof from the offer being discussed lol .
    …so maybe i should be grateful,..thanks Kabam 😀
    Have you ever thought the idea that the deals might look great due to the ammount of bad deals given previously? Specially the unit ones that are pretty much free?
    First of all before analyzing game deals you have to think of the main idea, they are selling pixels. There is no cost to sell them. Yes there is devs and time used; but its not like they are selling you a potato that took a whole season of harvesting.
    Yeah,..i can see your point and generally i agree.
    But does anyone remember the great 2023-2024 Cav/ Thronebreaker Banquet feast??,.,cause i sure don’t !! 😂.
    This in my opinion was a direct result of the previous july 4th deals.
    I understand this was also an event but things reverberate, and i don’t think “offers” are necessarily immune to this effect.
    I’m just saying it definitely had an impact,..is it the reason offers are feeling lacklustre lately?
    I don’t have the answer to that,..but it’s felt lacklustre none the least.
  • Options
    But forget about that cause let’s not stray too far off topic.
    I think the OP is doing a service to Kabam as they just recently released a survey asking if “ deals are of value”?
    This is his opinion,..and i agree with his perspective.
    Whether in dollars or units ( the currency of this game), they are inflating the value of ascension.
    In their own store they are asking for $49.99 Canadian dollars for 25 ascension dust and a bit of gold.
    For units they are asking for 1500 for 75 dust and some other stuff (who cares).
    And so “the survey says”!!,…No,..your deals are lacking in value and high in cost.
    Kudos to the OP and thank you for your insight.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,361 ★★★★★
    If only this was the other dust. That too the 7 star variant, I would buy it in a heartbeat. Even if it was twice this amount.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,640 ★★★★★
    Joker1976 said:

I think the OP is doing a service to Kabam as they just recently released a survey asking if “ deals are of value”?
    Whether in dollars or units ( the currency of this game), they are inflating the value of ascension.
    In their own store they are asking for $49.99 Canadian dollars for 25 ascension dust and a bit of gold.
    For units they are asking for 1500 for 75 dust and some other stuff (who cares).
    And so “the survey says”!!,…No,..your deals are lacking in value and high in cost.

It's not that complicated.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,378 ★★★★★
    Joker1976 said:

I repeat, its the equivalent of a click bait. People who need the 75 and really want them,specially after the change of 6* Feature pool changed, might be biased and think its a good deal. Its not like if they don't buy it they will rot in a box and they will lose something. So they have the liberty of giving bad, even extremely bad deals because if people don't buy it thet don't lose anything at all.
  • Options

Joker1976 said:

I repeat, its the equivalent of a click bait. People who need the 75 and really want them,specially after the change of 6* Feature pool changed, might be biased and think its a good deal. Its not like if they don't buy it they will rot in a box and they will lose something. So they have the liberty of giving bad, even extremely bad deals because if people don't buy it thet don't lose anything at all.
    Respectfully i repeat,..they are over inflating the value of ascension.
    And in closing i say “give me an offer i can’t refuse”,…or at the very least,…consider.
    That is all ☮️
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,007 ★★★★
    I have 195 t2 dust and I don’t know how I’ll ever get the 5 buts it’s very off putting to see it lol. Gotta wait a month at 195
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,378 ★★★★★
    Joker1976 said:

Joker1976 said:

Respectfully i repeat,..they are over inflating the value of ascension.
    And in closing i say “give me an offer i can’t refuse”,…or at the very least,…consider.
    That is all ☮️
    Its not over inflated if you consider that they are giving the TB title and those TBs will be stuck ranking 6* and having 7* r1 for a long time.
    Its only inflated if you can get an ascension per month for free.
  • Options
    edited June 14

Good for Thronebreaker,…but they are offering this to Valiant.
    Maybe the fact that it is so easy to obtain ascension within the game makes the offers that much more outrageous.
    Remember that they just recently did a survey on this stuff,..for the value of money offers and unit offers.
    I don’t care that much about ascension to pay 50 dollars before tax for 25 dust !! Lol
    Or to drop 1500 units for 75!
    And most importantly i don’t care about ascension enough to keep talking about it anymore.
    Not looking to get into it with the white knights,…
    Peace out. ✌️
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,395 ★★★★★
    edited June 14
    Bro' is running out of post ideas
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,802 ★★★★

Bro' is running out of post ideas

I usually post anything. Champion reviews, deep dive videos, polls, sometimes official stuff, etc