Bg 19. Will everyone start from bronze 5?

LunittyLunitty Member Posts: 3
I'm sorry if I'm missing the info, I tried researching and didn't find an answer.

With all the changes BG will have for season 19, will everyone start from bronze 5 or will we have a boost up according to last season's progress?

Thank you!

Comments

• Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    You’ll start 8 tiers down from where you finished the previous season
  • LunittyLunitty Member Posts: 3
    Thank you 🙏
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,301 Guardian

With one catch. Just like in previous seasons players seeded six tiers lower than where they ended, the seed ceiling was P1. If you ended in V2 or GC, you still seeded in P1 in the next season. The seed ceiling for the new system is Diamond 5. So if you ended in GC this past season, you should start in D5 next season with the new tiers.
  • Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Member Posts: 179 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

With one catch. Just like in previous seasons players seeded six tiers lower than where they ended, the seed ceiling was P1. If you ended in V2 or GC, you still seeded in P1 in the next season. The seed ceiling for the new system is Diamond 5. So if you ended in GC this past season, you should start in D5 next season with the new tiers.
    So if I ended up in diamond 1 last season, which tier am I going to be seeded in the new bg season 19 with the new changes?