**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Valiant daily crystals

Hey Kabam....why even bother putting 7* champs on the daily valiant crystal if they only have a 0.10% of dropping. That's a severe slap in the face to the players by giving them false hope. And then the salt to the wound is when the crystal is spinning, all you see are 7* champs and when it's about to stop, that's when something different appears....smh.

Comments

• Options
    FlipBoyFlipBoy Posts: 79
    What I'm saying is don't even bother putting them in if it's damn near impossible to obtain.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 876 ★★★
    edited June 15
    FlipBoy said:

Hey Kabam....why even bother putting 7* champs on the daily valiant crystal if they only have a 0.10% of dropping. That's a severe slap in the face to the players by giving them false hope. And then the salt to the wound is when the crystal is spinning, all you see are 7* champs and when it's about to stop, that's when something different appears....smh.

I duped my knull. But I got valiant in November and that's all. 😅 but I'm pretty sure they are cycling them out with the new super daily missions idk for sure. If they are then you got your wish! Zero chance to get a 7* out of a daily crystal! Yay? Idk what ur going for.
  • Options
    FlipBoyFlipBoy Posts: 79
    Pikolu said:

So you'd prefer 0% chance of a 7* and just never get one from any of those crystals instead of having a very small chance of getting one?

And don't even get me started on the fact that those percentages don't increase the more you pop. Kabam doesn't know how percentages work.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,209 Guardian
    FlipBoy said:

And don't even get me started on the fact that those percentages don't increase the more you pop. Kabam doesn't know how percentages work.

Lol.
    Hey @DNA3000 , do you want to come copy-paste one of your 1000 word essays explaining to some people who don’t understand how odds and percentages in these crystals (and math in general) work.
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 376 ★★
    FlipBoy said:

Pikolu said:

So you'd prefer 0% chance of a 7* and just never get one from any of those crystals instead of having a very small chance of getting one?

um what?
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    50% 7* nexus from daily crystals when 😤
  • Options
    Abspain101Abspain101 Posts: 144
    Pandingo said:

FlipBoy said:

I duped my knull. But I got valiant in November and that's all. 😅 but I'm pretty sure they are cycling them out with the new super daily missions idk for sure. If they are then you got your wish! Zero chance to get a 7* out of a daily crystal! Yay? Idk what ur going for.
    Actually you can still get the daily crystals just have to login to the summoner store to get them
  • Options
    Abspain101Abspain101 Posts: 144
    FlipBoy said:

What I'm saying is don't even bother putting them in if it's damn near impossible to obtain.

Might as well get rid of the cav-valiant crystals as well since they dont have great drop rates guess what you have the option to not even spin them you can just pop them if you don't want to see the reel complaining just to complain
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 375 ★★
    edited June 15
    Don't worry they are planning to remove it from game😂. But you will only collect this crystal from webstore.

Tip - Don't hope too much from the free stuff. It is good they are atleast giving free stuff to progress in FTP accounts..
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,980 Guardian

FlipBoy said:

Pikolu said:

Indeed, it's a little know fact that every coin has a spreadsheet connected to a little weight built into its atomic structure.
    I still have my depleted dice with all the 1s rolled out of them in case I decide to start playing D&D again.
  • Options
    FlipBoy said:

Pikolu said:

It’s Friday. How about I go eat some dinner and you go read a textbook and let’s call it a week. Because it seems pretty clear your knowledge of these things is very soft at best. Let’s not force me to prove it.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,484 ★★★★
    FlipBoy said:

Pikolu said:

That's called a pity system and has nothing to do with percentages. More so guarantees you increased odds the more you pull to keep whales pulling.

Low odds champions in the daily crystal has been a thing since before progression based crystals were introduced.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 621 ★★★
    The chance of pulling a full T6CC is 1.5%, but I got 3 T6CC in the last 2 weeks…suddenly one day a 7* appears.

I got several 6*s in daily crystals as paragon, but can't remember the % chance of them.

The chance of pulling a 5* Punisher from UC BC crystaller is 0.02%…but I've done that too.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78 said:

The chance of pulling a 5* Punisher from UC BC crystaller is 0.02%…but I've done that too.

I don’t even know the odds.

• Options
    JoaoAlves17JoaoAlves17 Posts: 24
    FlipBoy said:

Do you really think the chances should be higher? Get a 7 star for every 10 crystals? Do you think this would be healthy for the game?

I think this crystal has great rewards and is really worth it.

I didn't want it to end, but the new event it will have is also worth it.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 621 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

GrO_ot78 said:

I don’t even know the odds.

Cool 🥳👍

Where did we get those btw ?!? 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,209 Guardian
    GrO_ot78 said:

Where did we get those btw ?!? 🤷🏻‍♂️

(Immortal Iron Fist)

Max Sig Crystals. (Similar to Punisher from Arena BC Crystals)
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    I rather have the .1% than nothing at all. A few of mMy alliance member and I have actually been lucky enough to pull a 7 star from it. I got a new Terrax so I still want that .1% chance to pull another 7 star champ.