**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

6.3.3 havok

WillyWWillyW Posts: 36
Any counters I’m stuck on this boss

Comments

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,523 ★★★★★
    Nimrod
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,273 ★★★★★
    WillyW said:

What champs u got so we know what options u can use
  • Options

• Options
    Bendy said:

WillyW said:

What champs u got so we know what options u can use
    Posted pics of my champs
  • Options
    Vox if u get hit gains armor up not sure if it detonates u have angela and os that can work red skull be a good option as lots of armor ups
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Vox if u get hit gains armor up not sure if it detonates u have angela and os that can work red skull be a good option as lots of armor ups

So you just need to have armor ups?
  • Options
    WillyW said:

Bendy said:

So you just need to have armor ups?
    Yeah
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

No, he won't work, his buffs constantly swap and swap out, it's too risky and if there's mistiming then Vox will need to get hit again.

Venom Angela much better
  • Options
    Yea I just watched a video on it and if you have armor ups you take no damage from havoks plasma detonation
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

Bendy said:

No, he won't work, his buffs constantly swap and swap out, it's too risky and if there's mistiming then Vox will need to get hit again.

Venom Angela much better
    I know it was just a suggestion on what can work also he doesnt have a ranked venom so it be so it be angela redskull or omega sent
  • Options
    Bendy said:

PT_99 said:

Bendy said:

Venom Angela much better
    I know it was just a suggestion on what can work also he doesnt have a ranked venom so it be so it be angela redskull or omega sent
    I’ll probably use red skull or omega sentinel since they gain lots of armor ups. Thanks for the help guys
  • Options
    edited June 16
    WillyW said:

Bendy said:

PT_99 said:

Bendy said:

Venom Angela much better
    I’ll probably use red skull or omega sentinel since they gain lots of armor ups. Thanks for the help guys
    U can bring both from the champ switch at the end so put 1 in when start quest then put other in at the end
  • Options
    Bendy said:

WillyW said:

Bendy said:

PT_99 said:

Bendy said:

Venom Angela much better
    U can bring both from the champ switch at the end
    True
  • Options
    Good luck on ur run through 6.3.3 onwards
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Good luck on ur run through 6.3.3 onwards

Thanks I’m probably gonna struggle on cap iw so I’ll be back to ask about counters to him
  • Options
    Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 261 ★★★
    Depends on your skill level but war machine is great for it, 2 sp2 refresh with heavy and then do sp3 for big fury. And his prefights boost his damage, I would rank 2 him 6* easy peasy
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,544 ★★★★★
    edited June 16
    Vulture is great as he's good with power control too and has armor up. Rank him up.

I did it with Cyclops when I first did it because I didn't have anyone good.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,557 ★★★★★

Vulture is great as he's good with power control too and has armor up. Rank him up.

I did it with Cyclops when I first did it because I didn't have anyone good.

Colossus was the OG counter actually at that time due to crumbling armor node.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 389 ★★
    Colossus is great counter of that fight..also nimrod Omega sentinel works very well too
  • Options
    LONERANGER_141LONERANGER_141 Posts: 54
    IRONDOOM is the GOATed for this fight. War machine and red skull are your best options. If i remember properly (i maybe wrong) he also gains crazy power so i think go with red skull. Red skull is also annoying in defence so you can use him in war and bgs. I includrd war machine incase you wanted to be a chad, he's got great utility