**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

1 Star champion

Bhalla308Bhalla308 Posts: 6
edited June 17 in General Discussion
Hello my fellow collectors,

There's something i wanna ask about 1 star champions. I started playing mcoc last month (May 2024), so i’m pretty new to this game. Please kindly answer my questions.

I love collecting things. Currently, i am at uncollect level. I am able to obtain/collect 2 star and above. I’m collecting what i can. I found out that i have some missing 1 star champs.

but i don't have any idea how i can obtain all 1 start. there should be quest so every one can collect all one star championships.

Comments

• Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 633 ★★★
    edited June 17
    I've been playing well over 9 years and am missing 2 of the available 1* champs. Usually once a year there is an arena where you can only use 1 and 2* champs and the milestones include Collector crystals that give only 1 and 2* champs, still missing those two champs
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,970 ★★★★★
    I have all of them :DB) even Deadpool whom you have to buy.
  • Options
    Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 261 ★★★

False, I got 1* Deadpool and every 1* in the game from those pawn crystals from a past event and I’m fully ftp
  • Options
    well, I bought him when he was only available to buy.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★

False, I got 1* Deadpool and every 1* in the game from those pawn crystals from a past event and I’m fully ftp
    The pawn crystals were awesome. I loved those
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 803 ★★★★
    1 stars are occasionally relevant. There was that back-issues you needed them for the final chapter (but the rewards no longer make that relevant, even to new players), but there are also like 2 events a year where having a roster of 1 stars ranked up to quickly grind a special arena can give some decent rewards.

Missing a couple won't be a big deal. If you do want to do that back-issues thing, just make sure you have a 1 star hulk.

As others said above, over the year you will get opportunities to get 1-2 start "rare hero" crystals which include the 1 stars that are available, but you would be much better off spending your units elsewhere. If you want to chase champions, I would suggest chasing and ranking higher star champions that would help in some of the niche paths in at 6 and other content that need specific nodes
  • Options
    I bought a load of the 1* crystals last year to get 1* Sparky and 1* Cap because of my Gotta-catch-em-all completism. But I had a load of units, so it didn't matter to me.
  • Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 444 ★★

You have to buy 1* crystals for 25 units each. It's in one of the store tabs. Buy honestly, don't do it. They're not really needed for anything except speeding up one arena a year, and for variant 4, which you most likely won't be doing for a very long time after everything else is completed.

Use the units to progress on story mode.

As a collector of champions who is still missing the two most recent 1*s (Captain America and Starky), I fully agree with this. Your units are better used elsewhere.