**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

War-defenders missing Saga Badges [official comms]

2»

Comments

• Options
    Justcause102Justcause102 Posts: 126
    You're in a plat4 alliance, so I'd expect you to try to limit the number of deaths you give the opposing team, but as I previously stated, you weren't paying attention, and you could've easily gone to your Champions and filtered out the defenders.
  • Options
    Yeah, she don’t have the green icon, but she still has a tactic icon.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,635 ★★★★★
    I hope people keep posting about it cuz otherwise they’ll just keep pushing off the fix “until the next update”. Well , we waited an update and still no forum acknowledgment of the bug , nothing listed on trello , no communication or fix. Seems like it’s not a priority for Kabam at all.
  • Options
    BuffalaxBuffalax Posts: 113
    edited June 17
    3 tactic defenders, only one icon

• Options
    BuffalaxBuffalax Posts: 113

• Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 717 ★★★★
    Bendy said:

but it will take a actual monthly patch

Basically this whole season will have this then? lol and to think this was already happening on the first month of X-magic

• Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,193 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

You could have just gone to your Champions and filtered the defenders out. You lost, and that's on you.

Are you being intentionally dense? No green icon means not a tactic defender. This is a mistake from Kabam’s side, why should I double check who’s a tactic defender when there should be a green icon made specifically to show me that?
    Don't argue with "It's your fault not Kabam's" people
    Yeah this guy’s crazy, he’s here to victim blame me lol
  • Options
    Either way next time you’ll pay attention lol
  • Options
    edited June 17
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Thank you for bringing it to my attention; evidently, it's something the game team has already been made aware of and are working to get a fix in place for the next build.

From their investigations, they have found this issue with missing defender badging is caused when the Summoner observing the AW Map does not own the Champion they're observing.

To address comments/questions in these (now merged) threads: "Kabam will just put it off until the next build if more people aren't talking about it."
    That's not how updating our game works. There are some issues that can be updated on the fly, and some that need a full update of the game. We have very little flexibility in how we're able to address larger/more specific fixes, and sometimes we're stuck with our monthly cadence of updating our build. We would love to have these changes implemented sooner, but that's simply not possible sometimes.

Interesting … I own the 6* but not a 7* G2099

Also dont own the 7* shocker that doesn’t have the defender icon displayed either.

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,164 ★★★★★
    Thanks for sharing that at least game team is aware of this little but very costly mistake in war jax, enjoy.
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Thank you for bringing it to my attention; evidently, it's something the game team has already been made aware of and are working to get a fix in place for the next build.

From their investigations, they have found this issue with missing defender badging is caused when the Summoner observing the AW Map does not own the Champion they're observing.

To address comments/questions in these (now merged) threads: "Kabam will just put it off until the next build if more people aren't talking about it."
    That's not how updating our game works. There are some issues that can be updated on the fly, and some that need a full update of the game. We have very little flexibility in how we're able to address larger/more specific fixes, and sometimes we're stuck with our monthly cadence of updating our build. We would love to have these changes implemented sooner, but that's simply not possible sometimes.

I don’t own a 7* quicksilver or a 7* shocker but can see the defensive icon on quicksilver only.
    Is there an explanation for this?

• Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,193 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

A few potions of compensation should be included with that fix then. I understand it takes time to fix this one, but taking accountability properly means more than just "we apologize for this inconvenience." Especially when the issue can be so frustrating.
  • Options
    Bro, you want compensation for your inability to take a few extra minutes to glance at the tagged defenders? lol
  • Options
    Joey_Joe_joe_27Joey_Joe_joe_27 Posts: 119 ★★

Bro, you want compensation for your inability to take a few extra minutes to glance at the tagged defenders? lol

They aren’t showing up as intended. That can cause confusion on the players end. I don’t know if compensation is needed but if they do a small package that wouldn’t hurt.

Also, I don’t want to be spending extra time double checking every fight I have to take in war. There’s already enough planning to do.

Furthermore, being an officer, it makes war planning much more time consuming to double. check. Please stop with this, the player should be doing extra work because of kabams mistakes
  • Options
    I'm not sure how that can cause any confusion, given that there are only tech and science defenders and one mutant champion. Furthermore, this is not a problem that requires compensation, the double medium parry, on the other hand, is because it was happening with tactic attackers and you had no choice but to strike in to block, which lasted three months and we have yet to hear anything about it.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,164 ★★★★★

I'll try to use basic words to make sure your "troll" brain can understand.

1. Kabam made a feature.
    2. Kabam wanted war saga defenders easy to distinguish from normal ones.
    3. Those defenders came with green tag.
    4. Now that green tag isn't working and WILL/IS costing players.
    5. Kabam said that's unfortunate and will be fixed.

So explain to us why are you like the way you are? Farming disagrees to exchange them for units in upcoming July4 sale?
  • Options
    I'm not even sure how to answer to that, or even if I should. I don't care either way, so you guys have fun.
  • Options
    Vikings27Vikings27 Posts: 28

I'm not even sure how to answer to that, or even if I should. I don't care either way, so you guys have fun.

If you don't care, why did you keep responding?