**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Auntm.ai updated

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,643 ★★★★
Just letting you guys know that Auntm.ai got its update all the way up to Arcade and Northstar, looks like they’re going 6 monthly instead of monthly like the good old days but hey maybe they just had to take a quick break.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,388 ★★★★★
    TP33 said:

Just letting you guys know that Auntm.ai got its update all the way up to Arcade and Northstar, looks like they’re going 6 monthly instead of monthly like the good old days but hey maybe they just had to take a quick break.

I pretty sure resone for no update in a long time is because the one running it just doesn’t have that’s much time to do it
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,423 ★★★★
    I just happen to browse Auntm.ai and was gonna post here that it's updated.. but OP beat us to it.. I hope kabam does provide him something as a thanks.
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 937 ★★★

TP33 said:

Hoping to be back to the regular cadence, I know a lot of people are making decisions about new champions right out of the gate.

And thanks everyone for the kind words, I'm excited to be back at it again!
    I have used your site since the beginning. Thanks for all you do!

• Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 245
    @RichardSlugberg you da man, dawg! your efforts ARE appreciated; your work has been a key piece to many (myself included) in keeping up with complexity creep.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,133 ★★★★
    A great day to be playing the game, @RichardSlugberg welcome back man
  • Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 444 ★★
    @RichardSlugberg, thank you so much for all of your hard work! Any and all breaks away from it is fully understandable.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,632 ★★★

TP33 said:

Hoping to be back to the regular cadence, I know a lot of people are making decisions about new champions right out of the gate.

And thanks everyone for the kind words, I'm excited to be back at it again!
    Thank you for this great Mcoc champs info site!

I have been using on Mcoc 1 Champ per week series as a champ link with credits of course 😊👍
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 898 ★★★★
    edited June 19
    This is great news, it's rare that a week goes by when I don't check something on auntm.ai, whether it's hunting down a synergy partner that I've forgotten or the best way to use my Sig stones for maximum effect.

And if anyone else (not sure if there is anyone) in the community that hasn't been to auntm.ai, I recommend it.

Running a site like this requires a huge effort, so kudos to RichardSlugberg for doing it. Richard, may your next Paragon Crystal be a 7*.