**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Hiding tiles - chase content

I’ve tried. Really. Often. But there’s some content “I’m not good at ~ and it’s ok” as some would write. I’ll just never get the hang of some of those node combinations. No need to destroy me even more in comments, I can do it quite well myself thanks.

Now that content, it’s just staring at me and quite frankly I’d rather just not see it.
“It” being either Spring of Sorrow or Battlegrounds depending on the season and meta. Even War at times.

Being able to move the tiles around or collapse all that ish would be nice is all I’m saying.

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    You must live with your skill issue. Let it stare you in the faced everyday
  • Options
    Soslayan9Soslayan9 Posts: 39
    ahmynuts said:

You must live with your skill issue. Let it stare you in the faced everyday

You seem to default to that type of answer. Ok. Thanks.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,480 ★★★★★
    If you don't try, you are not practicing.
  • Options

Actually I’ve been practicing and trying and practicing. I’ve made some improvements and have progressed somewhat just not enough. Running out of ressources and doing nothing but practicing and failing is just not great for morale.

• Options
    Soslayan9 said:

Actually I’ve been practicing and trying and practicing. I’ve made some improvements and have progressed somewhat just not enough. Running out of ressources and doing nothing but practicing and failing is just not great for morale.

How about a little context?.. what are you really trying to do?...
  • Options
    Thanks for asking. This post was just under requests for the ability to move content tiles because I feel I’m irrecuperable.

Lately it’s just been dealing with Gwenpool in SOS’ reverse controls and the imminent death (light ending combo). Managing the spacing, rhythm and timers hasn’t worked out - I inevitably mess it up at some point and don’t survive long enough to take out protection and get to a second bar of power.
    Just starting the fight right was something, start hitting or parrying then get clipped whatever I do. I’ve read posts, watched videos, practiced the actual fight using tons of energy refills and other consumables. Seems like I’ve hit wall. By what I’m reading, I should have “gotten it” by now. I’ve used Black Cat, Kingpin, Magneto, even OR, MoleMan… doesnt matter. My hand-eye coordination has never been my strongest suit and I’ve gotten by so far. This time - I can’t switch fast enough for my life.
  • Options
    Its just practicing, the part that I don't get is the protection part.. it goes down during Special attacks, you can spam sp1s to get the dmg in, not sure what you mean by fast enough.
  • Options

Its just practicing, the part that I don't get is the protection part.. it goes down during Special attacks, you can spam sp1s to get the dmg in, not sure what you mean by fast enough.

Between normal and reverse. If I somehow survive her SP1, As soon as the death timer starts I tend to focus on that instead of the controls timer and mess up trying removing the insta death by getting close to her and get an opening to hit her or avoiding her hits.

I’ll practice some more but time is flying by and still no clear.