**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Featured 6 star crystal sucks

I opened 23 crystals i didn't get any new champs in featured crystal
My friend opened 3 crystal he got 1 new champ
How i react that?
What is drop rate for new champs?

Comments

• Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,694 ★★★★

I opened 23 crystals i didn't get any new champs in featured crystal
    My friend opened 3 crystal he got 1 new champ
    How i react that?
    What is drop rate for new champs?

Every champ has the same drop rate as the others in those crystals. So 1 in...what...24?
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,116 ★★★★★
    Why even open feature at this point, featured champs slowly starts to trickle down in base pool over the next days and no 6* in current pool is worthy of wasting 7r2 materials on, 6r5 is falling off rapidly
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 977 ★★★
    I thought serpent and NTW are the must haves for the feature season?

Anyway, 5 featured out of 27 is pretty good for me. I did not get Prowler but I will get the tech Abyss Nexus in the next iteration of SOS.
  • Options
    Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 368 ★★★
    edited June 19
    PT_99 said:

Why even open feature at this point, featured champs slowly starts to trickle down in base pool over the next days and no 6* in current pool is worthy of wasting 7r2 materials on, 6r5 is falling off rapidly

If you're a whale, then sure, they're falling off rapidly. But if it's between R5ing a good 6*, or holding on to materials until you get a 7* you want to invest in (since their acquisition is still on the slow side, and/or RNG can be a B.), I'd wager most non whales would take the R5 (R6 with ascension, which is basically equal to 7R2 anyway)
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,480 ★★★★★
    I opened 12 got all of them except for Spider Punk
    Serpent, Dust and Teenage dups
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,438 ★★★★★
    I've opened close to 20. Pulled Serpant 3 times and no other featured yet 🤷
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,178 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Stupid point. The answer is because even with the low odds, the featured gives you a much much higher chance of getting those champs than the basics.
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,178 ★★★★★
    Also, many 6 stars are more valuable than the 7 star version,, like Spiderpunk, Serpent and Prowler, who all want max sig.