**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Update on 6*’s being Released

Can we get a better timeline of when 6* crystals will be available for us to use our shards? Been a little bit since the last announcement. Thanks

Comments

• qwweqwwe Posts: 15
    they didnt released the new event with new update so i gauss next event
    will be a big 6 star party with the new 6 star crystal.. and right on time when all the uncollected
    will form 6 star crystal..
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    6* will not be usable for the first 3-6 months anyway due to rare catalysts
  • Next2HellNext2Hell Posts: 102
    March 2018
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Hope they sort something out for the 6 stars saving for bad champs as 6 stars is gonna take a lot out of people.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    I can wait for my 6* She-Hulk personally. And 6* Kamala Marvel since I should have 2 crystals saved by the time they release them.

Double the reason to smash my phone and finally quit this addiction!
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    I can’t wait to se the list of champs available as 6* if it’s not a pool of gods and very good tier champs I’ll be saving my shards a while
  • Let’s be realistic. They are going to release some **** ass champs for the first 6 months or so, then 5 ****, 1 decent and so on. Honestly against the 6*’s coming out. Last thing I need is 6 of the same champ with 4 of them I’ll never use 1,2,3, and 4*’s). With challenger rating not following the standard progression (ie 6*’s more powerful), 4* and under are almost worthless.
  • And let me also say, I would be supportive and all for 6*’s if I could roll my 5/65 5* into a rank 1 6*. Will they allow that? Never. Got to spend a ton to get the 6* version. ****