**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

6.3.1 is killing me.

WetHamWetHam Posts: 37
I literally have been stuck on 6.3.1 for months. I’ve gotten to Medusa once and she destroyed my whole roster, I need a lot of help.

Comments

• Options
    cur53dcur53d Posts: 292 ★★
    I did that a very long time ago with a 5* Symbiote Supreme
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,022 ★★★★
    I just soloed the other day with r1 deadpool x-force. Any bleed reliant champ shreds her pretty easily. Hitmonkey and black cat could do some serious work and mayyyybe clair but that's a stretch
  • Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 251 ★★★
    cur53d said:

I did that a very long time ago with a 5* Symbiote Supreme

Symbiote Supreme is the clear winner for best counter... though any bleed-heavy champion CAN work.
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 367 ★★★
    I used Claire a few days ago on my alt account. She was an unduped r4 5* and I got the solo. You have a 6 star, so you should be good to go. Bring Hit Monkey at the choice node for backup.
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 519 ★★
    That apoc will work. I hate to say it man, but it will only get worse. U just gotta muscle through, use mcoc noob and unit man.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,887 ★★★★★
    Man those were the times
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,432 ★★★★★
    edited June 18
    I think champs with heal reversal work for Medusa as well. I watched a vid from Bero man
  • Options
    Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 197 ★★
    Kate bishop might work with caltrops
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 389 ★★
    edited June 18
    Rankup black cat she will destroy her easily...if possible switch off your Dex to prevent buffet regen..

Back in day I did this fight with megneto with juggernaut senergy...I guess after knock down megneto inflict heal block with juggernaut senergy...on that time juggernaut wasn't buffed ..you have 7* great..I trying to get him...but no luck

But for this fight black cat is better option
  • Options
    IamnikeIamnike Posts: 252 ★★
    Rank BlackCat
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,886 ★★★★
    Use a bleed champ
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,546 ★★★★★
    edited June 18
    @WetHam check your dm I shared you a tip
  • Options
    blurblotblurblot Posts: 45
    i was stuck on this quest for a couple months. the lane was worse than the boss fight in my opinion - that Cable with Buffet-3 can go straight to hell.

Do you have a 5* AA? mine is r4 and destroyed Medusa with the parry-heavy approach, used a single revive when i screwed up a dex.Sym Supreme will definitely do the job. BWCV seems like she could work well with the buff immunity and easy access to bleed, worth a shot.