**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Sigil Witch 7* how close are you?

PandingoPandingo Posts: 881 ★★★
Two more weeks!! Let's Goooooooo!!! It feels like it's been forever. And I'm never gunna hit top 3 in war so this is my only witch!

Comments

• Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    I'm close from 0 to 480

• Options
    QueenMcoc said:

I'm close from 0 to 480

Daaaang
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★
    462 as well. I was about a week behind the others when it came to becoming Valiant at the earliest time, so I imagine next week those players will get her, but I'll be the week after.
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 916 ★★★
    372, so still a few months away yet.
  • Options

462 as well. I was about a week behind the others when it came to becoming Valiant at the earliest time, so I imagine next week those players will get her, but I'll be the week after.

Ya. I think I was right where you are. I didn't make a BIG push but I think I'm a week behind the main crew so they should be getting her next week
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 803 ★★★★
    Yeah... I was thinking of cancelling my sigil / lack of value lately, but seeing just how close we were... did one last month.

Not going to do another 30+ weeks for the dupe... unless/until there is a buff... this is my last month of it.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,461 ★★★★★
    I just need 480 more
  • Options

Yeah... I was thinking of cancelling my sigil / lack of value lately, but seeing just how close we were... did one last month.

Not going to do another 30+ weeks for the dupe... unless/until there is a buff... this is my last month of it.

Or else they boost the sigil mayhaps
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    wasn't even interested in making an attempt for her. not with the SIGIL store being what it is.