**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

were raid rewards wrong [yes, official comms]

Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 805 ★★★★
edited June 18 in General Discussion
Our alliance placed like 33rd, and we got I think all the right basic catalysts, but I feel like we got a bunch of T5CC and no T6CC.

unfortunately I didn't catch in time / chalked it up to opening a bunch of crystals from BG/Incursions/Sigil store reset and opening a bunch... but then my alliance chat went abuzz thinking they also go the wrong rewards.

I hate bugging support unless its definitely wrong / was wondering if other alliances noticed something similar?
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    JhaaguarJhaaguar Posts: 5

We got 8 t5cc 25% instead of t6cc
  • Options
    Exactly what I thought happened... thanks for the screenshots for backup.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,207 ★★★★
    Something is def amiss. We placed 77 and I in fact DID receive 5 T6CC 25%ers because I remember opening them yesterday.
  • Options
    various alliance discords/chats seem to think the band of rewards from 31-45 might be the affected group, but Kabam is the ones with the data who could truely confirm
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,510 ★★★★
    Bugged raids bugged rewards
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,577 ★★★★★

Hey Jax can you or another mod please respond to the multiple threads regarding the bugged modok fight? Seems that has escaped the radar.

That would be nice.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,191 ★★★★★

Hey Jax can you or another mod please respond to the multiple threads regarding the bugged modok fight? Seems that has escaped the radar.

It hasn't escaped them at all, Jax has read these threads and he has chosen not to respond, he didn't miss them.
    I’ll go ahead and give the clarification that we’ve gotten a million times before this: Kabam won’t comment on a thing until they have something of substance to say.

I’d say that if we don’t hear anything by next raid cycle, that’s when we should be justifiably concerned. But right now I’d bet they’re in data-gathering mode.